News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

Roy Orbison in Clingfilm

Started by Wishfarple, December 02, 2004, 01:35:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello, Roy!  What are you doing in Dusseldorf?

Attending to certain matters.
2 (18.2%)
I am highly relaxed but expect to be more so following my seaweed wrap.
3 (27.3%)
I was passing through town on my way to a rock star conference in Essen when I decided to get some de-worming powder for my dog.
0 (0%)
You will wrap me in Christmas wrapping paper and convey me to Baden at once.
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Voting closed: December 02, 2004, 01:35:16 AM

Hoshiko

Shh, eldora, be kind. You know that agent lost her eyes in that tragic naturallycurly.com explosion last fall. It's a wonder she can even post.

Wait, isn't that... the house that eats people?
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

agent compassion

Shh, eldora, be kind. You know that agent lost her eyes in that tragic naturallycurly.com explosion last fall. It's a wonder she can even post.

Wait, isn't that... the house that eats people?

:cry:  Now you know my tragic secret....yes, it was the infamous "Uncrustables" fight...one of the newbies took out my precious orbs with a sharpened spork!!!!  :(

And no,  I think the house that eats people belongs to Peter Griffin from "Family Guy." Or maybe it just threatened people? I know it said "Bring me a toolshed for I am hungry."

:)

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

Bob the Mediocre

Quote from: HoshikoI sure have, Bob. In fact, it's across the street from me. It gives me nightmares.

Purple with bright white lace trim, a miniature gazebo with tiny attached fence, and honest-to-god lawn gnomes. And in my dreams, they're covered in blood.

We call it the mafia house, so I can still die happy, right after I find a cardboard cutout of Roy.

Across the street? I had to go on a long trip somewhere to see one. I have no idea where it is, but I remember it. I think it had pink shutters.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!