News:

PD's body has a way of shutting pro-lifer's down.

Main Menu

Nightmare fuel

Started by Cain, April 18, 2009, 02:42:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

BADGE OF HONOR

I watched one of the videos.   :x
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

bds

I don't dare. I skimmed through the first and last posts then bailed. :x :x :x

BADGE OF HONOR

She poked it and it twitched.  That is all.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Iason Ouabache

You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Cain

You are a serial killer.  You have broken into a family home and tied everyone up.  You are now in the kitchen, looking for suitable torture implements.  At first, you consider the old faithful, the knives, but you decide to search the drawers.  You find this:

Rumckle

:x

Why do I even look at this thread?
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Cain on April 21, 2009, 02:15:20 PM
You are a serial killer.  You have broken into a family home and tied everyone up.  You are now in the kitchen, looking for suitable torture implements.  At first, you consider the old faithful, the knives, but you decide to search the drawers.  You find this:

Why does that even exist?

Cain

Cain

Black: In your songs, you spend most of your time in cars and beds —- you appear to be relatively fond of leather...
Morrissey: I certainly do, yes.
Black: Aren't these relatively sexual ambients?
Morrissey: They certainly are. You're on the right track now. Next question.
Black: No. Tell me about cars. Aren't cars very male?
Morrissey: They are, but I'm afraid we all have our idiosyncracies, and one of mine... as a child of the sixties, when the seats of cars were made entirely of leather, to me there was something highly erotic about actually being in a car... I've always found cars highly erotic.
Black: Why? Because they go vroom vroom, and you can switch them on and switch them off when you want?
Morrissey: No, no —- not the driver's seat... there was just something about the old leather seats...
Black: So you're into leather?
Morrissey: Y-y-e... next question.

Morrissey interviewed by Antonella Black, Zig Zag, May 1985

Corvidia

...Why is this nightmare fuel?
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.

Cain

Because from now on, whenever you hear a Morrissey song or see a video where leather makes an appearance, you are going to think of him getting turned on by it. Forever.  And you'll never be able to unknow it.

Corvidia

One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.