News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

ATTN: NIGEL

Started by trix, November 03, 2011, 01:36:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trix

Hello!
I hear you're having a shitty day.  That sucks.  We all have them.

So I made you a fread to cheer you up!!

However, as you may have noticed, I am a one-wit-wonder.  So, instead of boring you with my own tripe, I will link you to OTHER FUNNY SHIT ON THE INTERBUTTS!

First, I bring you a hilarious prank call.  I first heard this one on a radio station I used to listen to when I was sentenced to three years in Florida.

Second, I bring you the Impossible Mario Level.  Where, basically, some guy gets drunk or something and tries to beat the hardest fan made level of the first Mario I have ever encountered.

Finally, I bring you a picture of my embarrassing tattoo.  So the next time I piss you off, which is almost guaranteed to happen if this thread hasn't done it by itself, you have more ammo to use to pick on me for.  Also, I find the tatt funny, so maybe you will chuckle.  If that isn't enough ammo, I am a Juggalo!  :eek:  Yes, for real.

Anyway I hope that cheers you up.  It certainly relieved a bit of my own boredom and tedium from this project I am working on, the details of which I wont bore you with.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

You have done a very nice, and I totally appreciate it.  :)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

The commentary on the Mario thing is brilliant.

"This is worse than reading an R. L. Stine novel...this is fucking worse than Panic! at the Disco."

trix

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2011, 01:59:34 AM
The commentary on the Mario thing is brilliant.

"This is worse than reading an R. L. Stine novel...this is fucking worse than Panic! at the Disco."

"This is fucking worse than reading Youtube comments!"
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: trix on November 03, 2011, 01:36:50 AMI am a Juggalo!  :eek:  Yes, for real.

And suddenly, it all made sense.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trix

I was wondering who'd be the first to go for the low hanging fruit  :lulz:
Zen Without Zen Masters

Cain

I considered saying something.  But I eventually decided nothing was more humiliating than self-identifying as a Juggalo, so I gave up.

trix

Quote from: Cain on November 03, 2011, 01:54:35 PM
I considered saying something.  But I eventually decided nothing was more humiliating than self-identifying as a Juggalo, so I gave up.
:mrgreen:

depends on how you define "self-identify" I suppose.

I mean sure, you can do it the pussy way and be all scared of identifying as a label or stereotype.  Or you can be all monkey and embrace a label and let it become you.  Or you can be a real man and collect them labels until you are so many things you become SINGULARITY
Zen Without Zen Masters

East Coast Hustle

I've actually got no real problem with Juggalos (or anyone else with terrible taste in music and fashion). I do, however, find everything about the subculture terribly amusing to the point that I am almost physically compelled to poke them with sticks and see what happens.

In the nicest and most non-judgmental way possible, of course.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

trix

WHAT this is no time to be all rational man, there's a fucking GANG MEMBER HERE
You are just scared of The Fam!  WE'LL FUCK YO ASS UP!  Unless you are Batman.

But he's just a hater.
Zen Without Zen Masters

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on November 03, 2011, 02:02:35 PM
I've actually got no real problem with Juggalos (or anyone else with terrible taste in music and fashion). I do, however, find everything about the subculture terribly amusing to the point that I am almost physically compelled to poke them with sticks and see what happens.

In the nicest and most non-judgmental way possible, of course.

Juggalos are essentially damaged goods.  They don't harm anyone.

But I gotta giggle when I see them.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.