News:

PD.com: promoting the nomadic, war-like and democratic lupine culture since 2002

Main Menu

Your NaNoWriMo

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 02, 2011, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

EOC has maked my night. and lots and lots of irrational giggling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Nigel on November 03, 2011, 01:35:13 AM
EOC has maked my night. and lots and lots of irrational giggling.

:)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cainad (dec.)

The preceding posts represent a kind of social interaction that I think can only ever be found on PD and maybe a few other select boards: Flirtrolling

Placid Dingo

Aparrently I was a little precious this morning, and failed to take things in good faith, assuming they were personal. Sorry about that.

Also I can grok why a persons nano is not the most thrilling thing in the world. Ill share it after November when I've edited the fuck out of it.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on November 03, 2011, 04:28:13 AM
The preceding posts represent a kind of social interaction that I think can only ever be found on PD and maybe a few other select boards: Flirtrolling

That sounds gross. Especially now that I'm hung over.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Eater of Clowns

OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED DID WE DO ANYTHING WE'RE GOING TO REGRET
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 03, 2011, 07:11:39 PM
OH GOD WHAT HAPPENED DID WE DO ANYTHING WE'RE GOING TO REGRET

I DON'T REMEMBER!  :x

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel on November 03, 2011, 12:18:16 AM
Also, three word story. Can I tell you how much I hate the threads that exist on every board ever? Like, I can pick any random board off the butts and there will definitely be a "three word story", 550 "NaNoWriMo", and a "Last post in this thread wins".

Now I'm just rambling. Sorry, I think I was supposed to be oppressing your boyfriend.

Most important post this year.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Kai

If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water. --Loren Eisley, The Immense Journey

Her Royal Majesty's Chief of Insect Genitalia Dissection
Grand Visser of the Six Legged Class
Chanticleer of the Holometabola Clade Church, Diptera Parish

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

If it makes you feel better, I've done NaNoWriMo for nine years now and I don't talk about it outside of #nanowrimo and my LiveJournal. :P Also, no one ever gets to read my shit. So there you go.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on November 05, 2011, 01:17:44 AM
If it makes you feel better, I've done NaNoWriMo for nine years now and I don't talk about it outside of #nanowrimo and my LiveJournal. :P Also, no one ever gets to read my shit. So there you go.

I think that is highly admirable, in the sense that you should be the only one who determines a reason your shit should be read.