News:

PD.com: Like a fraternity of drunken clowns, hopped up on goofballs, beating one-another to a bloody pulp with bricks; the maniacal laughter increases exponentially as someone runs off to get a cinder-block.

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on July 10, 2015, 11:10:15 PM
<snip>
As the people who wrote the thing in the first place noted in their paper, in addition to dog faces and eyes, the google imagenet model seems to have an obsession with tropical birds, pagodas, waterfalls, and gothic cathedral latticework. In fact, the architectural features are a little bit more prevalent; these images are all the result of a starting image that's just randomly colored pixels:
<snip>

But, people tend to take pictures of people and animals. And, correctly recognizing organic shapes associated with animals, deepdream proceeds to overfit the definition and make animal faces look more like its conception of an average animal face (which appears to be equal parts cat, dog, and human) and make animal orifices look like its conception of the average animal orifice (an eye).
Thanks for the info.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Rococo Modem Basilisk

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Trivial

Cain

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Cain on July 15, 2015, 07:30:00 PM

That is horrifying.

He really should have browned that baby before braising it.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Trivial

Trivial

minuspace

minuspace

Trivial

LMNO

For future use in online debates...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."