News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

waking #xyz

Started by Horab Fibslager, February 16, 2005, 03:58:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pedero

Quote from: slothrop unloadedi,d rather have money than fame.  cannongate. just saying.

Ager'd.
Rev. Episkopos Summus Sanctissimus REX the Pope Most Wholey Pedero,
Emperor,
the Royal Arch of Theoretical Authoritarians,
Maestosissime Commandante,
Los New Insurgentas de South America, Ltd.
A New ComIntern Division,
Primus Illuminatus,
Knower of Fnord,
K.S.C.

This message has been Sponsored by the Holy Royal Knights of the Octarine Octa-Pie as Enunciated by God Herself and her Five Applestoles.

The Emperor of the Bering Strait had no say in this, aside from the fnords every now and then.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Ah, yes, the whores of whoredom parable in the bible.  I was thinking that was somewhere else, but like lots of bible stories, it is probably repeated. :roll:

slothrop23

id sell my arse for a gallon of fish brains.
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

Bella

Could you maybe sell your arse for something besides fish brains?
Cuz I'm trying to eat my breakfast here. :shock:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomCould you maybe sell your arse for something besides fish brains?
Just what the hell are you doing up so early, again.  Can't anybody sleep any more?  I woke up at 4:30.  By the time I was ready to go back to sleep, it was time to get up.  An my son was awake anyway, so I couldn't say fuck it to the alarm.   :evil:

Bella

Quote from: eldora_avalon
Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomCould you maybe sell your arse for something besides fish brains?
Just what the hell are you doing up so early, again.  Can't anybody sleep any more?  I woke up at 4:30.  By the time I was ready to go back to sleep, it was time to get up.  An my son was awake anyway, so I couldn't say fuck it to the alarm.   :evil:
Nope, I'm in non-sleeping zombie mode again.
Also, I'm on my way to the city to fetch my daughter for a night or two.
Sorry to hear you're up early today. That stinks.

But not as much as a gallon of fish heads.

Quote from: BellaThat stinks.

But not as much as a gallon of fish heads.

hehehehehe
This is true.  Maybe I'm a zombie and I don't know it.  I go through this from time to time.  Not sleeping, waking up after a few hours and not being able to get back to sleep.  I wonder around like a zombie when I don't get sleep, I can tell you that :twisted:

agent compassion

QuoteCan't anybody sleep any more?

Not while school's in session, no! Average school night I get to bed at 2 at the earliest. Then it's up at 5:30 or maybe 5:45 if I'm sleeping in and class from 8 to 4 for me and 8 to 8 for Reset....

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

slothrop23

i sleep about 8 hours a day, and about 12 at night
Wind turbines.

I'm a big fan

saracuda

Quote from: slothrop unloadedi sleep about 8 hours a day, and about 12 at night
Me too. Or more.

East Coast Hustle

I average around 4 hours of sleep a night...which actually means that about half the time I get 6 or 7 hours, and the other half of the time I get an hour or two...

actually, I lied...the hour or two nights probably outnumber the 6 or 7 hour nights by a 2 to 1 margin...

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Bob the Mediocre

I'm at my best when I can get 8, but that's not often. Both nights of the overnight I stayed up to 5AM and got up at 11 or so. It'll be fun to get up at 7 tomorrow.
"we are building a religion
we are making a brand
we're the only ones to turn to when your castles turn to sand
take a bite of this apple
mister corporate events
take a walk through the jungle
of cardboard shanties and tents
some people drink pepsi
some people drink coke
the wacky morning dj says democracy's a joke
he says now do you believe in the one big song
he is now accepting callers who would like to sing along"

I AM A COMPLETE AND UTTER FUCKING IDIOT!

Hoshiko

Bob, "sleep is for the weak."

Words to live by.  :P
Making people sorry they asked since 1983.

She got the speakers in the trunk
With the bass on crunk.

Horab Fibslager

i once knew a man who said "sleep is for teh dead"

he's havign a nap atm.
Hell is other people.

Malaul

sleep is the step child of death
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock