"She showed ankle skin!" sort of thing?

LMNO

Yeah!

[Jay]

Sssssluts!  Bong!

[/Jay]

B_M_W

Quote from: Cain on January 29, 2007, 04:34:37 PM
Indeed.  Cultural relativism is teh win, but not when it extends to, for example, stoning rape victims.

For me, cutural relativism causes just the opposite. I gain a greater understanding of the suffering of others and my own moral beliefs are strenthened.
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Majeh on January 27, 2007, 06:14:53 AM
You fuck little girls, so be it.

Damn.  How'd I miss that?

Sorry, Majeh, this isn't LAH.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Open Bar

LMNO

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Triple Zero

um, didn't he mean "so be it" as "you will live with the consequences" ?

how does that imply it's "ok" ?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Cain

"The consequences" can be getting away with it as much as not.

LMNO

QuoteYou fuck little girls, so be it. There,Äôs an absolute morality? May be. And then what? If you think there is, then be that thing. Bad people go to hell? I don,Äôt think so. If you think that way, act that way. A hell exists on earth? Yes. I won,Äôt live in it. That,Äôs me.

These statements, taken together, imply a course of action that allows for the fucking of little girls, with no negative consequences, if you choose not to believe in negative consequences.

As I said before, it's only an implication, not an explicit statement, so I'm witholding judgement until we get the 'splainin.

AFK

I don't see him saying it is "ok", more that "it doesn't matter".  Apathy doesn't have a moral high ground over acceptance when it comes to fucking little girls.  IMO. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

LMNO

Yeah, that reeks of nihilistic solipsism.  And Sociopathy.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO on January 30, 2007, 02:03:21 PM
Yeah, that reeks of nihilistic solipsism.  And Sociopathy.

There's a difference?

LMNO

Probably not.

LMNO
-likes to use big words.

Cain

I just like pithy one liners.  Actually, I know the difference.  Sociopaths are ill and are at least honest in that they do their killing themselves.  Nihilists kill with their words and philosophy, always keeping one step away from their crimes.