News:

Yeah, fuckface! Get ready to be beaten down. Grrr! Internet ain't so safe now is it motherfucker! Shit just got real! Bam!

Main Menu

Thank me later.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 15, 2014, 05:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

QuoteThe goal of bio-electricity is to plant the seeds of ecstasy rather than stagnation.

Conscious living requires exploration. By condensing, we exist.

We are at a crossroads of understanding and delusion.

Yes, it is possible to erase the things that can eliminate us, but not without grace on our side. You may be ruled by desire without realizing it. Do not let it extinguish the nature of your quest. We can no longer afford to live with suffering.

It is time to take faith to the next level. We must learn how to lead amazing lives in the face of greed. This story never ends.

Nature is the growth of flow, and of us. To engage with the path is to become one with it. We exist as ultrasonic energy.

Throughout history, humans have been interacting with the nexus via ultrasonic energy.
If you have never experienced this reimagining inherent in nature, it can be difficult to live. How should you navigate this intergalatic stratosphere? Although you may not realize it, you are cosmic.

The planet is calling to you via meridians. Can you hear it? It can be difficult to know where to begin. Child, look within and change yourself.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Intergalactic Stratosphere. That's a song name right there. Or an album.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

I'll thank you right god-damn now!

...and shuffle on over to a shitty FB politics group where I have a reputation of being a fancy asshole.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on April 15, 2014, 06:16:08 PM

...and shuffle on over to a shitty FB politics group where I have a reputation of being a fancy asshole.

I'm going to be hitting some new-ager boards later today.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

I added a graphic of the life cycle of the boll weevil and prefaced it by calling out conservatives for JUST NOT GETTING IT. So much fun to be had here.

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

LMNO

Quote from: NoLeDeMiel on April 15, 2014, 06:34:38 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 15, 2014, 06:18:45 PM

I added a graphic of the life cycle of the boll weevil and prefaced it by calling out conservatives for JUST NOT GETTING IT. So much fun to be had here.

That's kind of brilliant.  Good use of Lo5.