News:

The only BEARFORCE1 slashfic forum on the Internet.  Fortunately.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

minuspace

Quote from: Faust on June 05, 2015, 11:12:27 AM
sky pirates?

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 05, 2015, 01:13:22 PM
Pirates in the Cloud, stealin' yr bitcoins.

:lulz: :lulz:

taken a few days ago from Hotel window
was response to RMB's UFO post
Quote from: Roko's Modern Basilisk on June 05, 2015, 12:55:47 AM

So, I accidentally photographed a UFO today...

Bobby Campbell

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Bobby Campbell

I don't generally take or post pics of myself, except but Stephen The Cat was being excessively adorable.

Nast

Handsome man, adorable cat!
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

LMNO

Is this WOMP-permissible?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Fuck it, I don't understand modern technology.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Let me try this again...

NYE

The Good Reverend Roger

Just another day at the office.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Nast

ROGER HAS HAIR ON HIS HEAD.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nast on February 07, 2016, 06:20:57 AM
ROGER HAS HAIR ON HIS HEAD.

And on my face.  I don't work in a chemical plant anymore, I work in a Jack London frozen hell.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Brother Mythos

I'd thought I'd, pretty much, seen it all. But, I have to admit, I've never seen a spear gun in a maintenance office/shop before. (I've seen battery-operated singing fish hanging on the walls in two different maintenance offices, but we both know those don't really count for anything. And, I have seen an 8 gauge kiln gun locked up in a maintenance cage, but that's only 'close, but no cigar'.)

Now, I'm guessing your office is way up on that mountaintop, and I'm guessing the fishing up there isn't anything to write home about. So, I have to ask, does that thing actually serve some maintenance purpose? Or, is it part of your special Employee Incentive Program™?
Discordianism is fundamentally mischievous irreverence.

Aucoq

Yikes! I bet that road's fun to go down when it's icy like that.

And the hair looks great!
"All of the world's leading theologists agree only on the notion that God hates no-fault insurance."

Horrid and Sticky Llama Wrangler of Last Week's Forbidden Desire.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Gray Area on February 07, 2016, 08:18:18 AM
I'd thought I'd, pretty much, seen it all. But, I have to admit, I've never seen a spear gun in a maintenance office/shop before. (I've seen battery-operated singing fish hanging on the walls in two different maintenance offices, but we both know those don't really count for anything. And, I have seen an 8 gauge kiln gun locked up in a maintenance cage, but that's only 'close, but no cigar'.)

Now, I'm guessing your office is way up on that mountaintop, and I'm guessing the fishing up there isn't anything to write home about. So, I have to ask, does that thing actually serve some maintenance purpose? Or, is it part of your special Employee Incentive Program™?

It's for protecting the tourists from giant squid.

It's worth noting that the fiber optic array on the new DESI instrument is called "The giant squid".