News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

What the hell!?

Started by The Johnny, April 02, 2011, 12:14:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Johnny

Avatars of users are showing warped, but mine is fine, is that a new trend or my PD gone Zalgo on me?!?
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Jenne

Triple Zero

I'm puzzled. Faust changed the server settings a while ago so all avatars are now rehosted on PD.com, but yours is still externally linked. This should not be possible afaik.

It means you're the One.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Johnny

Quote from: Jenne on April 02, 2011, 12:16:55 AM
HE COMES!

As long as it is with his significant other, and not me.
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Triple Zero on April 02, 2011, 12:22:50 AM
I'm puzzled. Faust changed the server settings a while ago so all avatars are now rehosted on PD.com, but yours is still externally linked. This should not be possible afaik.

It means you're the One.

Does that make me the Two? :?

Faust

It means you're the One.
He hasn't changed his avatar since I made the switch, it wont become hosted here until he changes it again.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

The Johnny

Quote from: Faust on April 02, 2011, 11:02:40 AM

It means you're the One.
He hasn't changed his avatar since I made the switch, it wont become hosted here until he changes it again.

I for one, refuse to accept that explanation and will proceed to print my avatar and cast sigils on it.

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

YEAH, WELL

when i got all swirled

THE PIPE

remained untouched! think about it
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Cainad (dec.)

For posterity, this was Nigel's avatar:

And I think it's wonderful.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad on April 02, 2011, 04:17:25 PM
For posterity, this was Nigel's avatar:

And I think it's wonderful.

It is, rather!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lyris_Nymphetamine

everything needs more zalgo.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Lyris_Nymphetamine

sexual intercourse with a concept and/or action is rather difficult.

Kthxbai toyou.

Much love. x