News:

Urgh, this is what I hate about PD.com, it is the only site in existence where a perfectly good spam thread can be misused for high quality discussions.  I hate you all.

Main Menu

Sober up!

Started by Benjalypse, June 30, 2011, 06:57:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benjalypse

You people are completely unholy!  May ye drink again in 1000 years!  The curse of greayface is upon ye, and ye know not what to do.  Well, join the goddamn illiterati.  It could make yuou a miillion.  Who am I again?  I'm ghte goddamn Silence of personality, adn it's all your fault, but someday, when Apollo rises, may we drink to the dawn again.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Awesome. Drunk-posting noob.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

20+ pages by the time I log on at 8am tomorrow.

trix

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2011, 07:01:24 AM

Bullshit, sir.  I don't see this hitting 3.
There's good news tonight.  And bad news.  First, the bad news: there is no good news.  Now, the good news: you don't have to listen to the bad news.
Zen Without Zen Masters

Quote from: Cain
Gender is a social construct.  As society, we get to choose your gender.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: trix on June 30, 2011, 07:35:20 AM

Only if the OP never responds.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 07:56:42 AM
Quote from: trix on June 30, 2011, 07:35:20 AM

Only if the OP never responds.

Precisely. 

AFK

Quote from: St. Devilswine on June 30, 2011, 06:57:00 AM
You people are completely unholy!  May ye drink again in 1000 years!  The curse of greayface is upon ye, and ye know not what to do.  Well, join the goddamn illiterati.  It could make yuou a miillion.  Who am I again?  I'm ghte goddamn Silence of personality, adn it's all your fault, but someday, when Apollo rises, may we drink to the dawn again.

Aarrrgh!  You tell them Cap'n!  These filthy, lowdown scalliwags don't know what's what.  I think they should be getting a faceful of hood and then be shoved of the plank into the briney blue!  Avast!
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cramulus

Well, join the goddamn illiterati.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Illiterati

1.     Illiterati    73 up, 45 down
   The opposite of the Illuminati, who take pride in their high level of knowledge and learning. An Illiterati takes pride in the fact that they are ignorant and refuse to learn (adjust their paradigm)often to the severe detriment of those around them.

Many examples abound, from the liberal screaming out News Media sound Bites to the clergy who says trust their judgment while molestation lawsuits rain upon them.

2.     illiterati    3 up, 1 down
   Not so secret society of people who seemingly know something about Every subject, but somehow never grasped the basic concepts of the English language.

The illiterati have many 'good ideals' about how to make the world a better place.

AFK

So is Sarah Palin the high priestess of the Illiterati?  Or maybe it's Michelle Bachmann. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: R.W.H.N. on June 30, 2011, 02:30:12 PM
So is Sarah Palin the high priestess of the Illiterati?  Or maybe it's Michelle Bachmann. 

I thought it was the O'Donnell chick?

Jenne

I'm wiff Nigel.  This thread delivers a fine noob.  Or alt.  Or boaf.

I disagree with the premise, though.  I shall be drinking anon.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on June 30, 2011, 07:20:12 PM

There's nothing like a self-loathing drunk for preaching about the evils of drinking! That and the typos are kind of a tip-off.

Jenne

Quote from: DANGEROUS DOPE FIEND on June 30, 2011, 08:19:01 PM
Quote from: Jenne on June 30, 2011, 07:20:12 PM

There's nothing like a self-loathing drunk for preaching about the evils of drinking! That and the typos are kind of a tip-off.

Tr00f. 

Doktor Howl

This guy isn't new.  It's the Sacramento tard again.
Molon Lube

Jenne

...WHO?

I no remember that d00d...