News:

For my part, I've replaced optimism and believing the best of people by default with a grin and the absolute 100% certainty that if they cannot find a pig to fuck, they will buy some bacon and play oinking noises on YouTube.

Main Menu

I like boobs

Started by The Commander, June 29, 2004, 04:19:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B_M_W

Quote from: East Coast Hustleahem...

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_Wannabe

Being a biology student, I can theorize that wanting incredibly thin mates is social conditioning, not natural selection. In fact, ultra thinness makes a person LESS naturally fit, and thus should be selected against.

The breasts, however, IS.  8)

fixed.

Thank you for correcting me.  :oops:
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

6.5 billion Buddhas walking around.

99.xxxxxxx% forgot they are Buddha.

Michal

Reverend-Saint Michal, KSC
Psychotik Lobster Cabal
Guardian of the Eternal Loogie
Sporadic Asshat, Minor Annoyance

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

deet

Would anyone like to comment on the parallels between the solitary nature of birdwatching, the type of person presumed to be involved in a such a pursuit, and the naming of birds "Boobs," and "Tufted Titmouse"?
All walls have two sides.

Subtract Eight!

Lady Godiva.

I did not get it.

:)
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Prickly

Also, when animals look for a mate they always go after butts because a: they're eye level, b: the guy's gonna be ramming part of his body into that so he wants to know it's well padded, c: you can smell their crotch and ass at the same time. In humans, the ass is no longer eye level or anywhere near, so while men still like to look at butts (I like big butts and I cannot lie, you other brothas can't deny....), they end up looking at cleavage instead. Cleavage is visually similar to butt cheeks and therefore gives us a nice visual reminder of butts.
Pope Prickly the Pielyamorous Porcupine of the Bent Quarter Cabal and, more recently, the Sunrise If You Dare Cabal

Before the beginning, there was a 50/50 chance of either something or nothing existing. So, something and nothing decided to flip a coin to decide which of them would exist. However, in order for there to be a coin to flip, something had to have already won the toss. Therefore, you only exist because something is a cheating bastard.

Michal

Quote from: Subtract Eight!Lady Godiva.

I did not get it.

:)

The bird is called a tufted titmouse.

Do you get it now?

Good!
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerFreedom is something you seize.  And you give the people you're seizing it from a fucking rupture.

putz

You really are children here I cant believe it???

Swashbuck

Me thinks that Russ Meyer had the right attitude towards boobs.

I am fond of them, too.
All your base are belong to us

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

B_M_W

Quote from: MalaulI like boobs

How much?
One by one, we break the sheep from their Iron Bar Prisons and expand their imaginations, make them think for themselves. In turn, they break more from their prisons. Eventually, critical mass is reached. Our key word: Resolve. Evangelize with compassion and determination. And realize that there will be few in the beginning. We are hand picking our successors. They are the future of Discordianism. Let us guide our future with intelligence.

--Reverse Brainwashing: A Guide http://www.principiadiscordia.com/forum/index.php?topic=9801.0

Idem

Boobs are alright, depending on which species we are talking about.

B_M_W

Quote from: IdemBoobs are alright, depending on which species we are talking about.

Homo sapiens sapiens tend to be the ones Im interested in.

Michal

Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeHomo sapiens sapiens tend to be the ones Im interested in.

Ha! That reminds me, when I was little my family was visiting New York and we went into the museum of natural history. We went to the early humanity exhibit and, well... Lets just say that someone crossed out "sapiens" and rearranged the figures! :lol:
Psychotik Lobster Cabal

B_M_W

Quote from: Lady Godiva
Quote from: Buddhist_Monk_WannabeHomo sapiens sapiens tend to be the ones Im interested in.

Ha! That reminds me, when I was little my family was visiting New York and we went into the museum of natural history. We went to the early humanity exhibit and, well... Lets just say that someone crossed out "sapiens" and rearranged the figures! :lol:

That sounds like the kinda prank people pull at the NMNH.  :lol:

Michal

It was pretty damn funny!
Psychotik Lobster Cabal