News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

OK GUYS, I KNOW WE ALL HAVE OUR FUN HERE BUT ITS TIME FOR A SERIOUS POST.

Started by GIGGLES, November 06, 2010, 06:25:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GIGGLES

DISCORDIANS, SUBGENII AND OTHER VARIOUS SHITBAGS THAT HAVE COME TO INHABIT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE,

I COME BEFORE YOU TODAY NOT TO TROLL OR TO POST FUNNY PICTURES, BUT TO BRING LIGHT TO A VERY SERIOUS PLIGHT THAT AFFECTS THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS MILLIONS. SOME OF YUO MAY THINK IT HUMOROUS, OTHERS MAY BE EMBARASSED BY IT, BUT I ENSURE YOU: THIS IS A SERIOUS BLIGHT AND IT IS DEADLY SRS.

I'M TALKING ABOUT DIARRHEA. YES, LIQUID POO-POO. GO AHEAD, LAUGH. GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

NOW, SERIOUSLY, THIS SHIT KILLS MILLIONS AND I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THIS RIBBONS FOR BREAST CANCER AND RIBBONS FOR AUTISM BULLSHIT. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME AUTISM KILLED SOMEBODY? IS ANYONE NOT AWARE OF BREAST CANCER NOW? FUCK! EVERBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT.

DIARRHEA IS THE DEADLY DISEASE THAT NOBODY REALLY TALKS ABOUT AND IT IS TIME THAT THIS CHANGES.

LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND TRANSGENDERED HEATHENS, I PRESENT TO YOU THE BROWN RIBBON CAMPAIGN:

I_Kicked_Kennedy

If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

Payne

Cuddlefish

A fisher of men, or a manner of fish?

GIGGLES

I RESPECTFULLY ASK THE MODS TO STICKY THIS SO THAT MORE ATTENTION CAN BE BROUGHT TO THIS PLIGHT.

Bruno

The Diarrhea is so easy to treat.
A simple tincture of the Poppy plant
will dry up those bowels faster than
you can say "All Shook Up" or
"Blue Suede Shoes", or some
other Elvis reference.
                    \
Formerly something else...

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Jerry_Frankster on November 06, 2010, 07:58:48 PM
The Diarrhea is so easy to treat.
A simple tincture of the Poppy plant
will dry up those bowels faster than
you can say "All Shook Up" or
"Blue Suede Shoes", or some
other Elvis reference.
                    \

seeing as Elvis died of opiate caused constipation
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

AFK

Quote from: GIGGLES on November 06, 2010, 06:25:07 PM
DISCORDIANS, SUBGENII AND OTHER VARIOUS SHITBAGS THAT HAVE COME TO INHABIT THIS HORRIBLE PLACE,

I COME BEFORE YOU TODAY NOT TO TROLL OR TO POST FUNNY PICTURES, BUT TO BRING LIGHT TO A VERY SERIOUS PLIGHT THAT AFFECTS THE LIVES OF COUNTLESS MILLIONS. SOME OF YUO MAY THINK IT HUMOROUS, OTHERS MAY BE EMBARASSED BY IT, BUT I ENSURE YOU: THIS IS A SERIOUS BLIGHT AND IT IS DEADLY SRS.

I'M TALKING ABOUT DIARRHEA. YES, LIQUID POO-POO. GO AHEAD, LAUGH. GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM.

NOW, SERIOUSLY, THIS SHIT KILLS MILLIONS AND I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE WITH THIS RIBBONS FOR BREAST CANCER AND RIBBONS FOR AUTISM BULLSHIT. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME AUTISM KILLED SOMEBODY? IS ANYONE NOT AWARE OF BREAST CANCER NOW? FUCK! EVERBODY KNOWS ABOUT IT.

DIARRHEA IS THE DEADLY DISEASE THAT NOBODY REALLY TALKS ABOUT AND IT IS TIME THAT THIS CHANGES.

LADIES, GENTLEMEN AND TRANSGENDERED HEATHENS, I PRESENT TO YOU THE BROWN RIBBON CAMPAIGN:

I fully support pd.com running with this campaign.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Lies

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on November 07, 2010, 11:08:18 AM
Quote from: GIGGLES on November 06, 2010, 06:25:07 PM

I fully support pd.com running with this campaign.

I do as well, but I don't get the "Cha cha cha". Someone 'splain please.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Brotep

Lys, I believe this will explain everything.

I fully approve of this. Take that, pink ribbon.

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Placid Dingo

A fundamental difference;

While the use of brown could immitate the use of pink, there's a big issue; Breast Cancer as a campaign urged women to be dilligent about their own health and seek out a range of existring proactive measures.

Ditto the Movember campaign for prostate.

HOWEVER: We do not need to raise awareness of 'could you have dihorrea' 'how can you prevent dihorrea.'

Probably any awareness campaign would focus on three points.

1] Dihorrea kills 1.1 million deaths in people aged 5 and over and 1.5 million deaths in children under the age of 5 (wiki)
2] Mostly in Africa
3] Preventable through ____________

A campagn would have these main goals (or similar)

Raise awareness of groups such as Kiva.
# of peopel joining groups on Facebook etc.
One event held (wear brown for the day etc)

Challenge in the scatological material, but this is equal parts curse-blessing in terms of spreadability.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

the last yatto

Maybe include other aliments that cause the same effect. Heck might even be able to raise moonies for Haiti
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit