News:

All you can say in this site's defence is that it, rather than reality, occupies the warped minds of some of the planet's most twisted people; gods know what they would get up to if it wasn't here.  In these arguably insane times, any lessening or attenuation of madness is maybe something to be thankful for.

Main Menu

anger rising, fucking mormons

Started by -Kel-, January 08, 2010, 06:52:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-Kel-

Bu🤠ns

cavehamster

Quote from: -Kel- on January 15, 2010, 03:06:24 AM
Quote from: JohNyx on January 14, 2010, 07:56:12 PM
Quote from: cavehamster on January 14, 2010, 07:40:47 PM
Yup.

RUN -KEL- ITS A MORMON SPY WATCHING OVER YOU!!1!!

Guess i better get out the guns.

Sometimes I think it is a requirement to own a collection of guns to live in this state.

-Kel-

i only have one...ain't she pretty?

Sorry about the big pic, it was the only one i could find right now

cavehamster

Quote from: -Kel- on January 15, 2010, 05:29:12 PM
i only have one...ain't she pretty?

Sorry about the big pic, it was the only one i could find right now

Very nice.  I have a much cheaper version myself.  Someday I'll dig up another one.

I have a friend who has quite the arsenal, so I live vicariously through that when we go out into the desert once in a while to shoot.  He's an interesting guy, and has taken what he learned from growing up as a Mormon (now reformed into an atheist) and transformed that into being way way prepared for when the Zombies come.  Like, a year supply of food in the garage, lots of ammo stockpiled, etc, etc.

So, when the Zombies come, well.. look me up.   :mrgreen:  I figure the outbreak is probably most likely to start from one of the LDS temples.  Hehehe..

Requia ☣

Utah: Mormons, Gun nuts, and people who take surviving the zombie apocalypse seriously.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

cavehamster

Quote from: Requia ☣ on January 15, 2010, 08:51:31 PM
Utah: Mormons, Gun nuts, and people who take surviving the zombie apocalypse seriously.

Maybe it's lunch time, but 'Gun Nuts' sounds like a great breakfast cereal idea.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Every time I see the title of this thread, I can't help thinking that I'd be angry if I was fucking Mormons, too.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

cavehamster

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on January 15, 2010, 11:19:00 PM
Every time I see the title of this thread, I can't help thinking that I'd be angry if I was fucking Mormons, too.

I would imagine so, I hear they have to wear that special underwear all the time 'cos their god is pervert or something.  So, the best you would get is an open orifice, and how lame would that be?   :evil:

cavehamster

Requia ☣

At this rate they'll own my apartment building soon.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.