News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

WOMP-ertainment

Started by Payne, July 24, 2007, 03:56:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

*GrumpButt*

*sigh* You have to be kidding me.

Cainad (dec.)

NOTICE:

The WOMP-Bucket has not been updated with fresh faces for quite some time. People keep uploading new faces to Spagbook and the like, but I keep finding myself having to chop out the backgrounds myself.

Anyone who's got some of the newer faces de-backgrounded, post them ITT plz! You'll be doing a great service to the field of WOMP as a whole. And to my lazy ass.

Suu

Quote from: Cainad on February 27, 2011, 07:57:33 PM
NOTICE:

The WOMP-Bucket has not been updated with fresh faces for quite some time. People keep uploading new faces to Spagbook and the like, but I keep finding myself having to chop out the backgrounds myself.

Anyone who's got some of the newer faces de-backgrounded, post them ITT plz! You'll be doing a great service to the field of WOMP as a whole. And to my lazy ass.

I'm not doing shit for you until I get the AIDS I was promised.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

The Good Reverend Roger

NOTICE:

I asked about this, and was told that the persons involved had better things to do than "make silly pictures", anymore.

So I'm keeping my library of faces to myself, and I'm not posting jack shit on WOMP facebucket.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 27, 2011, 07:58:47 PM
NOTICE:

D'oh! :x  I swear, I keep falling on my ass when it comes to my AIDS distributions.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
NOTICE:

I asked about this, and was told that the persons involved had better things to do than "make silly pictures", anymore.

So I'm keeping my library of faces to myself, and I'm not posting jack shit on WOMP facebucket.

Really? Poop. :sad:

Clearly there are some individuals out there in need of a good earfucking.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cainad on February 27, 2011, 08:04:16 PM
Quote from: Princess Suu the Apostate on February 27, 2011, 07:58:47 PM
NOTICE:

D'oh! :x  I swear, I keep falling on my ass when it comes to my AIDS distributions.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 27, 2011, 08:00:28 PM
NOTICE:

Really? Poop. :sad:

Clearly there are some individuals out there in need of a good earfucking.

Naw.  I was mad for a day or two, but why stay mad?  It's just another ambitious project that started under a huge head of steam, and then petered out...Just like all other projects begun here (with the notable exception of LMNO, but he's mostly working solo).

Yesterday was WOMP.

Today is postergasm.

Tomorrow will be something else.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

*GrumpButt*

Oh shit. I missed that. Ill fix the faces.

*GrumpButt*

Salty

Finally Hip and With It:
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

LMNO

Quote from: *GrumpButt* on February 27, 2011, 05:36:28 PM

haha ><

Dear GrumpButt: Do your eyebrows really take a 90-degree turn when they reach your temples?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on February 28, 2011, 03:03:46 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on February 28, 2011, 01:19:41 AM

Love it.  And so true.

It's the look on your face, with the old buildings in the background.

I went all Sweeney Todd for a moment.  I blame the sinus infection meds & PILLS HERE.  Surely nothing like that would normally come out of MY head.  It is Holy, and far cleaner that that.