News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Yay, moar Italian fascism! Now with added British approval!

Started by Cain, July 26, 2008, 04:02:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Cain on July 29, 2008, 03:19:41 PM
Didn't Reich hypothesize that Fascists were afraid of teh vagoo and thus, like Furries, jailhouse gay?

Rather like certain right wing bloggers and their fear of play-doh and bacon vaginas.

Play-Doh Gay?
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

TheLastLump

:D It's kinda like how I'll never get why communists chose that whole "bundle of sticks wrapped around an axe" thing as their symbol. What, is it like Russian Reversal? Is it supposed to be confusing, but just ends up being funny?

And, like I said, it wasn't MEANT to be funny. I just wanted to express rage by emasculating the two old geezers who wanted to "crack down" on immigrants by allowing them to be identified and, consequently, murdered. The fact that I called them faggots, and that their symbol is ALSO called a faggot, escaped my notice at first.

And now, since this has all been cleared up, can we go back to our reasonably intelligent discussion about fascists again? This whole "Whoops, I said something bad again" thing is getting annoying.

What else is news in the World o' Fascists? What're the responses from other countries?
"It's a dog-eat-dog world, Jesus, please holla back..." -The Game

doughboy359: Don't be angry cause you're a heretical pagan, we'll still accept you if you convert. Doughboy, on being a Catholic.

Darth Cupcake

:roll:

:kingmeh:

Yeah, still not buying it.

But keep trying to come up with new explanations!
Be the trouble you want to see in the world.

Messier Undertree

He's not making excuses. Give the guy a break. It's not like he's a klan member or anything. All derogatory terms are offensive to someone. We should either allow them all or ban them all. If this goes any further, I'm going to start getting all pissy whenever anyone here says "retard".

Cramulus

TheLastLump

doughboy359: Don't be angry cause you're a heretical pagan, we'll still accept you if you convert. Doughboy, on being a Catholic.

Triple Zero

FUCK YOU MY MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO ME AFTER BEING RAPED BY A RETARD!
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Payne

Quote from: triple zero on July 29, 2008, 04:08:28 PM
FUCK YOU MY MOTHER RAPED A RETARD AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO ME!

(and our son is twice is retarded)

FIXT

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on July 29, 2008, 04:02:07 PM
WHY? ARE YOU RETARDED???

I AM OFFENDED BY THAT WORD. DON'T MAKE ME LAY DOWN THE LAW.
                                       /

Triple Zero

Quote from: GUHHHHH
Quote from: GAHHHHHFUCK YOU MY MOTHER RAPED A RETARD AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO ME!(and our son is twice is retarded)
\
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kurt Christ

It wasn't funny because they start in "fa" and end in "t." It's because Fascist and faggot literally share a common root word, the fasces, a set of bundled sticsk symbolizing the power of the Roman Empire, and because of the typical homophodia of Fascists. In the same way that it would be funny if Communist and capitalist pig had a common root word.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

LMNO

I highly doubt that LastLump meant to convey that association when he made the reference.

I realize that mosbunall (myself included) call things gay and fagtarded quite often.  I guess that sometimes you can tell when someone is using it in a more archly ironic way; and sometimes it seems that someone is using it as an honest insult (i.e. gays really are inferior).

This isn't a big enough issue for me to fight over, I just felt that in that instance, Lump sounded like he was using "faggot" as an actual insult, that homosexuality was somhow "bad".

Anyway, I'm done with it.

Kurt Christ

Quote from: LMNO on July 29, 2008, 05:31:11 PM
This isn't a big enough issue for me to fight over, I just felt that in that instance, Lump sounded like he was using "faggot" as an actual insult, that homosexuality was somhow "bad".
Anyway, I'm done with it.
Understandable.
Formerly known as the Space Pope (then I was excommunicated), Father Kurt Christ (I was deemed unfit to raise children, spiritual or otherwise), and Vartox (the speedo was starting to chafe)

TheLastLump

I highly doubt that LastLump meant to convey that association when he made the reference.

I've said this before.

I just felt that in that instance, Lump sounded like he was using "faggot" as an actual insult, that homosexuality was somhow "bad".

The word's pretty much been used so much as a placeholder for any other insult, with or without regard to it having anything to do with being gay, to the point it just becomes instinct. I didn't mean gayness was bad; I just used the first word that came to mind.

Sure, it's not right, but it's a habit I'm still trying to break.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.