News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

So I was googling orgasm...

Started by Brotep, October 25, 2010, 05:28:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brotep

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Tucson really is a special, special place!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jimmy Chitwood

Clicked link got distracted by balloon boy. Holy snickers that was a hilarious episode I miss falcon and his completely normal parents.

Suu

You deserve this for googling orgasm.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Disco Pickle

Wilhelm Reich and FDA book burning.

That's an interesting little piece of American History.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

the last yatto

QuoteWilhelm Reich in Hell is a play and book written by author Robert Anton Wilson, and published in 1987. The book is one of Wilson's 35 influential volumes, and the play has been staged several times, with productions in Dublin, Los Angeles, and San Francisco. The many factual and fictional characters in the play include Marilyn Monroe, Uncle Sam, and Dr. Wilhelm Reich himself.
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

LMNO

Cain

Interesting fact: much of Wilhelm Reich's work was based on ideas from a Czech intelligence agent working for the KGB, who was responsible for recruiting the Cambridge Five, the most successful spies in British history.

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on October 25, 2010, 08:04:36 PM
Interesting fact: much of Wilhelm Reich's work was based on ideas from a Czech intelligence agent working for the KGB, who was responsible for recruiting the Cambridge Five, the most successful spies in British history.

Really?   I always thought he just took Freud to its logical conclusion.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 25, 2010, 08:05:22 PM
Quote from: Cain on October 25, 2010, 08:04:36 PM

Really?   I always thought he just took Freud to its logical conclusion.

Partly.  But the Czech guy, whose name escapes me, was a Marxist with a degree in chemistry but who also took many psychology and philosophy courses and was considered something of a polymath.  He worked with Reich for a few years, inbetween recruiting agents at various elite European Universities as part of a broader Soviet strategy to plant sympathizers and agents within as many governments as possible.

the last yatto

Quote from: LMNO, PhD on October 25, 2010, 07:57:46 PM
Quote from: Pēleus on October 25, 2010, 07:53:43 PM
QuoteThe book is one of Wilson's 35 influential volumes,

:cn:

Might be time to troll edit pedia again :fnord:

I've read sex and rockets, which has same theme different science and ending (kinda)
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Rumckle

QuoteIn fact, much of what was wrong with the world, according to Wilhelm Reich, was due to repressed sexuality and UFO invaders.

:lulz:
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Elder Iptuous

Quote from: Rumckle on October 26, 2010, 02:33:10 AM
QuoteIn fact, much of what was wrong with the world, according to Wilhelm Reich, was due to repressed sexuality and UFO invaders.

:lulz:
why is that funny?
:|

Rumckle

The juxtaposition of repressed sexuality and UFOs.

Maybe I just have a fucked up sense of humour.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.