News:

Hand drawn by monkeys in sweat-shop conditions.

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: I see you've come to PD. I too like to live dangerously

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, April 28, 2014, 08:58:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on May 09, 2014, 09:50:38 PM
WaffleGF is at the hospital with her father, who is in the final stages of bladder cancer.
I'm at home, with the dog, the rats and the rabbits. Feeling awfully helpless and lonesome.

Damn.

President Television

Living with my grandparents has brought all kinds of interesting surprises. For example, my grandparents are islamophobes. They aren't too fond of Sikhs in the RCMP either; apparently, mounties with turbans are a violation of Canadian identity. Whatever that is. They kept talking about it as "giving in" or "surrendering"; I wasn't aware that Canada was engaged in a holy war with Sikhs. Needless to say, I'm disappointed in them. They're usually intelligent, lucid, kind people, and my grandfather in particular is a retired history teacher who was alive during World War II. They should really know better.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

President Television

WaffleGF is at the hospital with her father, who is in the final stages of bladder cancer.
I'm at home, with the dog, the rats and the rabbits. Feeling awfully helpless and lonesome.

That's too bad.
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Suu

Ah hell, my neighbor lost her first patient at work today. (Yes, Katniss Everdeen is actually a Geriatric LPN.) It wasn't expected, it just went downhill fast, and she's kind of a mess about it. She knows it comes with the job, but I guess she didn't expect an actual impact.

I'm bringing her a margarita, and reminding her that it's okay to be sad. Because that means she's a human who gave a shit, and that it's important to these folks dying to have nurses that actually give a shit. There's too many medical professionals who are so desensitized to their jobs, I hope she doesn't lose heart.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

That sucks, Waffle, I'm sorry.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Dude! Sorry, man. That's such a shitty feeling.
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Suu on May 09, 2014, 06:42:35 PM
I'm being told by email that sewing isn't that expensive and that I really shouldn't charge as much as I do, because they could do it themselves for cheaper.

QuoteSo why do you charge 20 an hour for sewing? that seems expensive, i mean like i can sew it myself for cheaper. If anything, you can work for minimum wage, that at least seems fair, rite? What is the minimum wage where u live? It just seems rediculous, i know linen is like 10 a yard but your totally ripping me off i feel.

I'm not justifying that with a response.

Are you sure that isn't someone trolling you? If that person is serious, I just... have no words. At all.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I'm sorry, Waffles, that is sucktastic. :(

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

That really sucks. :(

As your doctor, I recommend copious amounts of hugs.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

LMNO

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.