News:

Your innocence proves nothing.

Main Menu

You are what you eat. What are you?

Started by Reginald Ret, October 05, 2014, 09:11:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Instant coffee.

It's quicker to just start eating the granules while the water boils, then pour that down your throat.

Tastes better that way too.

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Pope Pixie Pickle

all day breakfast sammich, apple juice, cheese, tea, strawberry and grapes

still mostly cheese and tea.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Junkenstein

I object to the question on the grounds that the answer will likely horrify you.

Given the state of the UK food industry, I'm not sure I'd name the correct animals. I'm hoping animals, I know that's going to be a very small percentage compared to newspaper or granite or "MISC BULKING AGENT".
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Junkenstein on October 06, 2014, 10:48:45 PM
I object to the question on the grounds that the answer will likely horrify you.

Given the state of the UK food industry, I'm not sure I'd name the correct animals. I'm hoping animals, I know that's going to be a very small percentage compared to newspaper or granite or "MISC BULKING AGENT".
:lulz:

this is why i mostly eat cheese.

Roly Poly Oly-Garch

Having just roughed out a budget for the next three months, I am approximately $3.00/day :punchballs:
Back to the fecal matter in the pool

Slyph

bread, dipped in anything runnier than bread.

Cain

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Q. G. Pennyworth

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Slyph on October 07, 2014, 09:51:56 PM
bread, dipped in anything runnier than bread.

do you also eat pain au chocolat and shag everyone you know by lunchtime?