News:

I WILL KILL A MOTHERFUCKER.

Main Menu

Candy ass vampire

Started by I_Kicked_Kennedy, August 08, 2010, 02:32:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Just now I hear a clicking and squeaky noise in the heater. At first I thought "piece of crap." Then I realized it's hot as hell, and the heater isn't on. So I crack open the heater and see a mouse. I think "Awww... Poor little guy..." and try to get him out so I can put him outside.

The mouse flew into the kitchen.

Instinctually, I yell "OH FICK!" because in that split second I couldn't decide between fuck and frick. I grab a shoe, swung and knocked him out of the air. But then he's on the stairs leading to the front door, Trying to get off his back. I lunged, fell down the stairs, ass over tea kettle, and still manage to thwack the bastard flat. Tossed him outside and my wife demands to know why I woke her up with my Fick and thwacks and clunk clunk down the stairs. I also got yelled at for using one of my good shoes.

So why is it I was totally cool with the mouse, and when I saw it was a bat, I instantly went apebatshit?
If I had a million dollars, I'd put it all in a sensible mutual fund.

I_Kicked_Kennedy

OH FICK I HEAR A SHITLOAD OF THEM OUTSIDE AND THE CRICKETS ARE QUIET!!

This is messed up. Did I kill their king/queen?! How would he/she have gotten into the heater, what do I have to seal, and why was I just told I'm blowing this out of proportion?

EDIT: I left my smokes in the car.

Nast

You...smashed it with your shoe?

:cry:
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

I_Kicked_Kennedy

Quote from: Nast on August 08, 2010, 03:04:10 AM
You...smashed it with your shoe?

:cry:

Well, it's kinda hard to tickle it with a shoe.

Seriously, though... I am regretting it, but only because I'm in a John Peters version of a Hitchcock film.

Nawaxo

QuoteSo why is it I was totally cool with the mouse, and when I saw it was a bat, I instantly went apebatshit?

Because flying stuff can get into your clothes and your mouth in a moment and eat you from the inside.

The Johnny

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 08, 2010, 02:59:27 AM

This is messed up. Did I kill their king/queen?! How would he/she have gotten into the heater, what do I have to seal, and why was I just told I'm blowing this out of proportion?

They are feeding on its corpse - and you are next. RUAN!
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

BabylonHoruv

bats are cute, and they eat mosquitos.  Mice meanwhile are cute and eat your food, and poop in your house, and carry disease.  I prefer bats.
You're a special case, Babylon.  You are offensive even when you don't post.

Merely by being alive, you make everyone just a little more miserable

-Dok Howl

Sir Squid Diddimus

This story made me laugh and sad

Prince Glittersnatch III

Quote from: I_Kicked_Kennedy on August 08, 2010, 02:59:27 AM

You fool, you killed the ambassador. He was a messenger of peace and you smashed him with your shoe. Youve made yourself some powerful enemies son.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?=743264506 <---worst human being to ever live.

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False%20Religions/Other%20Pagan%20Mumbo-Jumbo/discordianism.htm <----Learn the truth behind Discordianism

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 04, 2010, 04:08:37 AM
Glittersnatch would be a rather unfortunate condition, if a halfway decent troll name.

Quote from: GIGGLES on June 16, 2011, 10:24:05 PM
AORTAL SEX MADES MY DICK HARD AS FUCK!