News:

Also, i dont think discordia attracts any more sociopaths than say, atheism or satanism.

Main Menu

DSPN Presents: Spanish Bastards vs The Glorious Dutch

Started by LMNO, June 23, 2010, 03:26:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triple Zero

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 03, 2010, 04:40:48 PM
Also, Go Uruguay. I'm glad they won a game because of blatant cheating because I want Ghana to feel as much pain and indignation as possible.

Why?

Anyone left who doesn't think that Germany is going to win this thing, and (assuming the relevant players stay healthy) probably at least one of the 2014 and 2018 cups as well? That team is poised for a long run of dominance.

Well yeah, the Netherlands is going to win, duh. I've been hoping for Germany to win just so we can crush them in the finals :evil:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Pope Pixie Pickle

england fans are probably hoping the dutch win as well.

Lets face it.. with our world cup history the germans will not be popular, at least they kicked Maradonna's team in the ass.

BADGE OF HONOR

Quote from: Triple Zero on July 03, 2010, 05:09:37 PM
Also, Go Uruguay. I'm glad they won a game because of blatant cheating because I want Ghana to feel as much pain and indignation as possible.

Why?

Because Ghana beat the US.  But TBH Ghana earned that win fair and square, US team let every single one of their opponents score on them in the first 20 minutes and just generally sucked in that game.  Miracles can only save so much bad playing.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

LMNO

Huh. Paraguay is stepping up and showing some balls.

And as I was writing this, Spain scores.

Suu

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 03, 2010, 07:49:16 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on July 03, 2010, 05:09:37 PM

Why?

Because Ghana beat the US.  But TBH Ghana earned that win fair and square, US team let every single one of their opponents score on them in the first 20 minutes and just generally sucked in that game.  Miracles can only save so much bad playing.

Yeah, but their play-acting put the Italians to shame.

anywho.

NEDERLAND!

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES!!!

-Suu
Has to catch up after no comp for 48 hours of working.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Oh, and today, my coworkers and I came up with the most politically incorrect band name ever in honor of the Germany/Argentina match..

Gerry and the Genetic Experiments.

:rimshot:

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: BADGE OF HONOR on July 03, 2010, 04:51:11 PM
Regarding the current title of this thread: I'd like to point out that most of the Nazis, after the fall of Germany at the end of WW2, emigrated to Argentina.

Anyone left who doesn't think that Germany is going to win this thing, and (assuming the relevant players stay healthy) probably at least one of the 2014 and 2018 cups as well? That team is poised for a long run of dominance.

I dunno, the dutch have been doing really well this year as well.  I think it's going to boil down to those two.

Dutch, Germans....same thing.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Suu on July 04, 2010, 03:52:15 AM
Oh, and today, my coworkers and I came up with the most politically incorrect band name ever in honor of the Germany/Argentina match..

The most politically incorrect band name ever is "Pigger Nussy".
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Suu

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on July 04, 2010, 06:42:16 PM
Quote from: Suu on July 04, 2010, 03:52:15 AM

The most politically incorrect band name ever is "Pigger Nussy".

Oooh...Good one.

LMNO

AFK

In related news:  The (German) psychic octopus predicts Spain will beat Germany tomorrow. 

http://outofbounds.nbcsports.com/2010/07/and-the-prediction-is-in-paul-the-psychic-octopus-chooses.html.php

I'm thinking calamari is going to be the blue-plate special tomorrow somewhere in Germany. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

FRED HAS TEAM SPIRIT

not pictured: orange knee socks, vuvuzela and nederland sweatshirt tied around waist

BRZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!

also, GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL  :D :D :D :D

LMNO

Elder Iptuous

my folks just got back from Germany, and brought me a vuvuzela...
too late for the twilight premier, though...  :cry: