News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

OFFICIAL POLITICAL CARTOONS/PIC FREAD.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 02, 2007, 07:05:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McGrupp

Cain

Lies.  They're offering alternatives.

"There is no alternative" - Maggie Thatcher.

McGrupp

:lulz:  True that. I think this would be more accurate (both to muppets and politics) if both were saying Yip yip yip yip.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Bu🤠ns

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

Former General Petraeus is going to to a visting professor at CUNY next year, it has been announced by the University.  One of his people has said "the rollout is devised like the invasion of Iraq".

So, not unpredictably, the students have been at work:

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Cain

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Cain

Cain

Mesozoic Mister Nigel