News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Another reason to hate the world. True or False?

Started by Resigned Obligatorily, March 05, 2014, 10:55:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

von

Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2014, 01:23:56 PM
Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 05:58:57 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on March 08, 2014, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2014, 07:47:51 AM
Just so you all know, the OP has changed his email to Shithead@fuckyourlivesallsuck.com

:lulz: Well I guess he showed us.

As email: nigger@nig.nog, i think i get his logic.
Hes been beaten in an argument and either
a)doesnt want the community to be able to dox him for extended hilarity (why i myself retained my idiot-email)
b) hes ragequit the argument and desired to delete his account so that he isnt tempted to ever return, but on finding it not deletable on the user end, changed his password to random characters, and altered his email to a dead end so that he cant recover it, effectively "deleting" himself

How can we convince you to do likewise?

If I wanted this account removed, I'd simply ask.
I'm unsure of the administrative hierarchy, but I'm pretty sure faust is head cheese around here right?

And even in that case, I'd only be removing the account "von" to elliminate any infamy attached to that name. I'll be forthright and say if I had to, I roll an indeterminate number of alts via Tor...hell, since I'm used to identity-less communications, I'd probably be more sufferable that way anyway.

But no...I never plan to leave. I legitimately like it here and have some grand nostalgia for this place -- PD.com got me through some tough times in my younger years, so I could never abandon it.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 02:43:10 PM
Quote from: Hoopla on August 21, 2014, 01:23:56 PM
Quote from: von on August 21, 2014, 05:58:57 AM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on March 08, 2014, 02:58:05 PM
Quote from: Cain on March 08, 2014, 07:47:51 AM
Just so you all know, the OP has changed his email to Shithead@fuckyourlivesallsuck.com

:lulz: Well I guess he showed us.

As email: nigger@nig.nog, i think i get his logic.
Hes been beaten in an argument and either
a)doesnt want the community to be able to dox him for extended hilarity (why i myself retained my idiot-email)
b) hes ragequit the argument and desired to delete his account so that he isnt tempted to ever return, but on finding it not deletable on the user end, changed his password to random characters, and altered his email to a dead end so that he cant recover it, effectively "deleting" himself

How can we convince you to do likewise?

If I wanted this account removed, I'd simply ask.
I'm unsure of the administrative hierarchy, but I'm pretty sure faust is head cheese around here right?

And even in that case, I'd only be removing the account "von" to elliminate any infamy attached to that name. I'll be forthright and say if I had to, I roll an indeterminate number of alts via Tor...hell, since I'm used to identity-less communications, I'd probably be more sufferable that way anyway.

But no...I never plan to leave. I legitimately like it here and have some grand nostalgia for this place -- PD.com got me through some tough times in my younger years, so I could never abandon it.

Faust won't delete your account, so save your breath.

And running an infinite number of alts with which to be insufferable has been done by a multitude of trolls before you, so don't go thinking you're original. :lol: We've all played that game.

Slyph

Quote from: Regret on August 20, 2014, 05:21:43 PM
Quote from: Slyph on August 20, 2014, 03:45:07 AM
short, stumpdicked, poor, bald, plebian, chubby pedestrian, unemployed and unpopular I think
Hey now, I know quite a few nice people that are any combination of short, poor, bald etc etc. Don't use things that aren't insults as insults.
Come to think of it, most insults usually aren't as insulting as the insulter thinks.

Lot of that shit applies to me too. I'll let yall guess which. I'd say SOME of that applies to OP... Some of which he has a chip on his shoulder about.

Some people can rock the shortness, use the stump, own the poor, be the bald, possess plebianism, be a citadel of chubby, walk the fucking walk... roll the nickels and dimes... etc etc.

Sartre had a googly eye, Diogenes jerked it in public...

Then some people just fucking blow, attitudinally.

minuspace

Re: OP - false.  All those things suck, yet only to the extent that we allow them to perpetuate.  The loss is how those designations affect us because we have not "located" the Self to which they refer -  that would simply outstrip them all.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on August 20, 2014, 07:53:41 PM
Quote from: Regret on August 20, 2014, 05:21:43 PM
Quote from: Slyph on August 20, 2014, 03:45:07 AM
short, stumpdicked, poor, bald, plebian, chubby pedestrian, unemployed and unpopular I think
Hey now, I know quite a few nice people that are any combination of short, poor, bald etc etc. Don't use things that aren't insults as insults.
Come to think of it, most insults usually aren't as insulting as the insulter thinks.

Uh, pretty sure he's ironically referring to the list of items in the OP.

Quote from: Resigned Obligatorily on March 05, 2014, 10:55:51 AM
Someone made this list, and I saved it because its an interesting concept.

How wrong is this?
I really think this is true for when you meet people.
This doesn't seem to apply when logic gives up and
a relationship takes over, or when girls are trying
to take pity on someone. Thats usually a friend zone thing anyway.

Literally all women care about.

1. How tall you are
2. How big your dick is
3. How much money you make
4. How much hair you have
5. Your social status
6. How fit you are
7. What car you drive (and other various status symbols)
8. What you do at work
9. How popular you are
10. How handsome you are

I'm hoping that some will try to prove or disprove this, inevitable creating some insight about life.
Either that, or you all can just kill me.
Look, just because i responded without reading properly... I forgot my point.
My realisation stands though: Insults don't have to be as insulting as the insulter thinks they are.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Slyph

I dig, but the guy was all like "HERE'S WHAT I'M INSECURE ABOUT"

minuspace

It was an outstandingly short list, congratulations!