News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

Use of LSD-25 for Computer Programming

Started by Triple Zero, August 05, 2010, 11:55:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Utopia

I wish.  But after jizz shot out of my ass, I just kinda lost interest in the experiment.

PD.com - DOES NOT DELIVER!

Cramulus

btw trip, I award you mittens for figuring out how to post in two columns. Srsly, you're like some kind of sorcerer.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Cramulus on August 06, 2010, 03:00:37 PM
btw trip, I award you mittens for figuring out how to post in two columns. Srsly, you're like some kind of sorcerer.

heehee hihi :D

if you quote-reply that post, you can see the BB-code and how it was done :)

it was just, the PDF already looked like that, and therefore it had really really short lines, and I didn't feel like removing half of the linebreaks or something, so I used the table tags to recreate the layout. IMO two-column layout with one column continuing into the next one doesn't really work as a format on the web, but it's cool that it can be done :)
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Placid Dingo

I remember hearing that DNA was conceptually visualised on LSD.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

BadBeast

Quote from: Cramulus on August 06, 2010, 02:32:57 PM
Quote from: Captain Dystopia on August 06, 2010, 01:56:32 AM

Working through a tough problem right now, I think I'll combine the last two suggestions.

you're going to poo out your dick??  :fap:

I love this board  :lulz:
Careful. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vq63q45qfk
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

E.O.T.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8vujRR-9zE

this is a great documentary film focusing on ted kaczynski, the 'unibomber' which goes into a lot of depth regarding the birth(ers) of the internet, government funding for the use of lsd by those individuals in programs, etc.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Brotep

Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 10, 2010, 12:51:54 PM

Yes, there was some article about it...The writer claimed he broached the subject with Watson and was told never to bring it up again on pain of death or some such thing.

Dalek

Quote from: Triple Zero on August 05, 2010, 11:55:57 AM

Also a problem is shrooms have been illegal since a year (or 2?) in the Netherlands, fuck you fucking drug tourists and underaged french girls tripped out on booze coke weed and shrooms jumping off bridges in Amsterdam. Though I think you can still order starter grow kits off the Internets. (Or maybe the smart-shops that used to sell shrooms are able to offer information on how/where to get them still, or maybe they'll kick me out the same way a coffeeshop would if you'd ask them if they sell pills or coke.)

I was in Amsterdam this spring and in the smaller alleys there were a lot of coffeshops that sold shrooms, shroom growth kits and even LSD.

Requia ☣

Quote from: Aleister Growly on October 10, 2010, 07:07:58 PM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on October 10, 2010, 12:51:54 PM

Yes, there was some article about it...The writer claimed he broached the subject with Watson and was told never to bring it up again on pain of death or some such thing.

How much LSD was actually being used at the time?  I was under the impression it didn't become popular until the late 50s.
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Cain

The government were experimenting with it here in the early 50s, and many of those experiments were farmed out to University departments.  Cambridge would've likely been one of the first places they would've given the drug to for testing, along with Oxford, and we know many of the first wave of users were scientists and other academic professionals.  It's not implausible that Watson got his hands on some there, taking that into account, though agreeing with a theory whose first hit on Google is David Icke's website does worry me a bit.

Kary Mullis, who invented the polymerase chain reaction, on the other hand, was inspired by LSD and fully admits so.

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Cain on October 11, 2010, 07:35:19 AM
though agreeing with a theory whose first hit on Google is David Icke's website does worry me a bit.

This is the correct motorcycle of Paranoia. :)
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

BadBeast

Quote from: Cain on October 11, 2010, 07:35:19 AM
though agreeing with a theory whose first hit on Google is David Icke's website does worry me a bit.

Icke maybe out there, (even by Discordian standards) but I think he's probably one of the good guys. And entertaining as fuck. Occasionally, he's utterly convincing. Even whilst spouting the most incredulous bullshit.
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"

Brotep

Quote from: BadBeast on October 13, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
Icke maybe out there, (even by Discordian standards) but I think he's probably one of the good guys
What does that mean, exactly? He's not a reptilian?  :lol:

BadBeast

Quote from: Aleister Growly on October 13, 2010, 06:55:48 AM
Quote from: BadBeast on October 13, 2010, 01:26:36 AM
Icke maybe out there, (even by Discordian standards) but I think he's probably one of the good guys
What does that mean, exactly? He's not a reptilian?  :lol:
I don't think he is, no. Although he might be, in some triple bluff misinformation, discredit the opposition way. But he usually makes me laugh in a way that lizards don't, so my money's on him being Human.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Dalekk on October 10, 2010, 09:00:37 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on August 05, 2010, 11:55:57 AM

Also a problem is shrooms have been illegal since a year (or 2?) in the Netherlands, fuck you fucking drug tourists and underaged french girls tripped out on booze coke weed and shrooms jumping off bridges in Amsterdam. Though I think you can still order starter grow kits off the Internets. (Or maybe the smart-shops that used to sell shrooms are able to offer information on how/where to get them still, or maybe they'll kick me out the same way a coffeeshop would if you'd ask them if they sell pills or coke.)

I was in Amsterdam this spring and in the smaller alleys there were a lot of coffeshops that sold shrooms, shroom growth kits and even LSD.

Thanks, that's good info to know. Then it should be available under-the-counter in smartshops in other cities (like mine) as well. It's been many years since I used psychedelics, and I've never as much as asked around.

Although a regular coffeeshop should not sell anything except cannabis, because they can get their license revoked for much, much less.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.