News:

TESTAMONIAL:  "I was still a bit rattled by the spectacular devastation."

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Khezef

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 26, 2015, 03:03:17 AM
ATTENTION NEWBIES:

YOU ALL SUCK AND NO ONE LIKES YOU. PLEASE TO ENJOY THE FORUMS.

:walken:

GOOD SIR, MAY I ASK FOR A PROPER GREETING! THANK YOU!

Okay, back to the right spelling (or wrong, who can tell if everything is written in small letters?).

I am Khezef, shortform Khez if you like or Khezef II von Awesomistan if you prefer more official sounding names.

One day (or yesterday) I asked my friend Google what he would recommend me today and at the 7th place in the suggestions there was your forum. That is why I am here now, probably...

It seems like a nice place so I would like to stay for a while. I am from Austria, that is that cute little alp republic looking like a chicken leg. on't confuse it with that godforsaken red rock called Australia somewhere between the indian and the pacific ocean, it would be a deadly offense! They just tried to copy our awesome name to try and be as awesome as us.... at leats I think that this is the reason for the similarity.  :fap:

I like to waltz through life and Mrs. Eris knows very well how to create a good piece of music which is the reason why I like to dance along.

Okay, long story short, its a pleasure to meet you, looking backward to good discussions.

Khezef

Eater of Clowns

Just one question for you, new person:  Are you Arnold Schwarzenegger?

Also say hi to your friend Google for me and tell it I want my Skynets back.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

minuspace

Greetings, Khezef.  Please too remember exit also backwards if looking so, or we too also stone turn.  Thank you too enjoy responsibly please before reaching height.

Khezef

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 16, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

Put da cookie daun!

No, unfortunatly I am not near as cool as our second most awesome austrian in history. But I would assume my english is at least on the same level as his  :lulz:

I will also send you regards to my friend Big G but I am afraid that the project skynet might still take a while. He has fun at the moment with his newly purchased military robotic tech.

Khezef

Cain

I assume the most awesome Austrian in history is, therefore, Prince Klemens Wenzel Nepomuk Lothar, Fürst von Metternich-Winneburg zu Beilstein?

I mean, he did help defeat Napoleon, who is a sort of 19th century Skynet.

minuspace

Quote from: Prince-of-Plots on March 18, 2015, 10:24:51 AM
I assume the most awesome Austrian in history is, therefore, Prince Klemens Wenzel Nepomuk Lothar, Fürst von Metternich-Winneburg zu Beilstein?

I mean, he did help defeat Napoleon, who is a sort of 19th century Skynet.

Please to indicate appropriate Ancient Egyptian dignitary when referring this Austro-Hungarian Empire, thank you vey much.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khezef on March 18, 2015, 09:04:24 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on March 16, 2015, 05:29:05 PM

Put da cookie daun!

No, unfortunatly I am not near as cool as our second most awesome austrian in history. But I would assume my english is at least on the same level as his  :lulz:

I will also send you regards to my friend Big G but I am afraid that the project skynet might still take a while. He has fun at the moment with his newly purchased military robotic tech.

Khezef

Do you at least believe in history?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Zenpatista

Hi all,

New guy here. I forced myself to stop lurking, sign up for an account, and write a post. Why? Well, I got around to reading RAW's book several years ago. Then a few months ago, I googled for the PD. I don't remember why. I found this site, read PD, BIP, BIP-CW and a whole bunch of the forums and here I am.

I wanted to thank you all for the content. It's been great - entertaining, funny and educational. BIP & CW were especially good. I think I am beginning to appreciate the concept of horrormirth. There's a lot of food for thought here and I've been gorging more than actually digesting. I'm still trying to figure out what's going on around here. I'll most likely lurk and read for another few months but I'll try to comment a bit. I apologize in advance for any offense(s).

I've figured out where a few things go: Holy rants belong in "Or Kill Me", general daily malaise goes in "Open Bar". Any other rules or pointers I should know about?

Cain

Don't ask about the pogz forum.  It doesn't exist.

jonb

I should have come to this bit first, but then the film ended and I had a cup of Coffee, it should have been tea being English% as there would have been a better ascetic feel to this post' but there you go-
After pressing buttons the Telly has scanners on it now. I

This is a greeting in New Zeeland, however that is on the opposite side of the world (more or less) to me, however when or if we were to consider the the possible size of the matrix any finite length is not going to alter our calculations critically, you might think different.

Though should that concern me. . . . not sure, I am still not that emphatic.

minuspace

Thank you for filling-out those custom forms, so refreshing these days, we'll be right with you.

LMNO

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Welcome, Zenpatista!

I don't have any real pointers other than to treat people like human beings, and expect to be treated like one.

You seem like a solid sort from your intro; someone who can have coherent, intelligent conversations. I, for one, appreciate that a lot. I hope you enjoy it here and stick around.