News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Question

Started by Guest, August 13, 2005, 05:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I'm sure you've all been exposed to those gawdawful paintings of sad little clowns. Well, my shrink says I need to do something creative to counteract my destructive tendencies to terrorize small children and old ladies. So I was thinking of doing my own series of clown paintings. Something sweet - like a clown offering cotton candy coated beehives on sticks to the little darlings.

I'd like to give digital painting a shot and wonder if any of you have recommendations on what I'd need to buy to get started. I just don't trust the clowns at Staples to understand and cater to my artistic needs.
Boo!

Dress up a monkey in Armani, he may seem precocious and cute.
Despite all that primpin', you still got a chimp in a suit.

Buy him a castle, he'll still be an asshole, and nothing you do will change that-
He's still just a stinky little minkey in a dinky little suit and a cheap little hat!

agent compassion

Photoshop, Illustrator and a subscription to a stock photo site.

:D

'I'll take you out for a meal with Mr. and Mrs. Pain, order up some violent quiche. Do you want some?' - ++++++ Moon

unlike_someone

Try here for stock images.

They have some pretty spectacular images... and its free!
- some inertly chaotic chick

"I don't kill flies but I like to mess with their minds. I hold them above globes. They freak out and yell, 'Whoa, I'm way too high!' " --Bruce Baum

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Get The Gimp! Its free.

Does pretty much everything photoshop does (its a little harder to use, but its FREE!)

You can get it at Source Forge.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A