News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

2012GASM

Started by Epimetheus, February 17, 2008, 11:19:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Precious Moments Zalgo

Oh, bother.  The moderators at rapture ready removed the longest 2012 thread with the best stuff in it before I could finish reading it.  The Google cache links don't work either.

Anyway, I found this dead forum which started in March and whose most recent of 13 total posts was in April.  Does anyone have a good use for something like that?

hXXp://www.2012-prophets.com/e107_plugins/forum/forum.php
I will answer ANY prayer for $39.95.*

*Unfortunately, I cannot give refunds in the event that the answer is no.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on September 01, 2009, 01:03:07 AM

No one there thinks that 12-21-12 will be the date of the rapture, but they are coming up will all sorts of fun conspiracy theories about how the Antichrist is using the hype around 2012 to further his agenda, obviously to deceive people away from Christ.

But the Antichrist is only six, and She doesn't even know how to USE a calendar.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Rococo Modem Basilisk

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on September 02, 2009, 11:02:51 PM
Quote from: Pastor-Mullah Zappathruster on September 01, 2009, 01:03:07 AM

No one there thinks that 12-21-12 will be the date of the rapture, but they are coming up will all sorts of fun conspiracy theories about how the Antichrist is using the hype around 2012 to further his agenda, obviously to deceive people away from Christ.

But the Antichrist is only six, and She doesn't even know how to USE a calendar.

That's what They WANT you to think!  :fnord:

I am not "full of hate" as if I were some passive container. I am a generator of hate, and my rage is a renewable resource, like sunshine.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."