Attn: denizens of the western european archipelago and others who go there

Started by Nephew Twiddleton, November 16, 2012, 11:41:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Reginald Ret

Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: :regret: on November 20, 2012, 12:24:18 PM
I may join as well.

Very nice!

I'm guessing that London would be the appropriate meet up spot for the Continentals?

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Nephew Twiddleton

Bump. So Villager wants to come too. Depending on what grandpa says about us staying there will determine whether we go to Galway or not, because I want to take her with. I'm thinking late May is the best. I'm also thinking that the main meet-up will be London-ish, and that it will be otherwise fucking around the English and Irish countryside.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: ho|ist on November 18, 2012, 01:06:29 AM
I hear mixed things about the haggis. Theres a scottish restaurant in my previous neighborhood. Im tempted to head there on either the 30th or burns night.

A good haggis is a joy and a culinary delight.

A bad haggis is an uncontemplable nightmare that may well have been plucked directly from The Good Reverend's ass fur.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: hølist on December 18, 2012, 06:18:03 AM
I hear mixed things about the haggis. Theres a scottish restaurant in my previous neighborhood. Im tempted to head there on either the 30th or burns night.

A bad haggis is an uncontemplable nightmare that may well have been plucked directly from The Good Reverend's ass fur.

I guess that's part of my ambivalence. I love black pudding, so I really shouldn't brush off food that is gross. On the other hand, this is Boston and not Edinburgh, so I might get some shitty haggis and I'd never know.

Don Coyote

Quote from: ho|ist on December 18, 2012, 06:48:58 AM

I guess that's part of my ambivalence. I love black pudding, so I really shouldn't brush off food that is gross. On the other hand, this is Boston and not Edinburgh, so I might get some shitty haggis and I'd never know.

That's one thing I regret not doing when I was in Edinburgh, not eating haggis.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: H0list on December 18, 2012, 07:09:41 AM
Quote from: ho|ist on December 18, 2012, 06:48:58 AM

That's one thing I regret not doing when I was in Edinburgh, not eating haggis.

Inverness for me. But I was only in Scotland briefly. It did coincide with one of my birthdays though.