News:

Thinking about Gabbard in general, my animal instinct is to flatten my ears against my head, roll my eyes up till the whites show, bare my teeth, and trill like a cicada stuck in a Commodore 64.

Main Menu

UNLIMITED Arizona Hilarity thread

Started by Requia ☣, April 22, 2010, 04:44:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/04/we-dont-need-science-chemtrail-truthers-badger-gop-congressman-at-rowdy-public-meeting/

QuoteWith his voice rising, the man continued, "My body is filled with barium, aluminum, and strontium, and nobody is doing anything about it. That's why I'm here today. Because we want answers and we want something done instead of being placated and have people make fun of us about tin-foil hats. Well, go get your blood tested.  You'll throw your tin-foil hat away, as well as your jokes. This is a serious matter."

Indicating the audience, he said, "We all are aware that geo-engineering and solar radiation management is going on worldwide. My questions is: what are you going to do about it, and when?"

Following applause from the assembled crowd, Gosar asked, "Okay, who are science guys here?"

"We don't need science," DiCicco yelled from the back of the room stunning the congressman who replied, "Really?"

Only in Arizona could a GOP congressman appeal to science to deal with rubes.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

SIR, IF YOUR BODY IS FILLED WITH BARIUM, ALUMINUM, AND STRONTIUM, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO STOP EATING MINE TAILINGS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

This is the best thing I've heard all day.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 25, 2015, 03:42:49 AM
SIR, IF YOUR BODY IS FILLED WITH BARIUM, ALUMINUM, AND STRONTIUM, I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO STOP EATING MINE TAILINGS.

THAT'S HOW WE ROLL IN THE STATE OF FUN.

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 25, 2015, 04:19:46 AM
This is the best thing I've heard all day.

They eat their own!   :lulz:
Molon Lube

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Cop told me a story about how he gave a Sovereign Citizen a traffic ticket once. Then for about 6 months after him and his buddies stalked the cop and kept trying to give HIM an order to appear in some "sovereign court" at survivlist compound in the middle of the woods.

Cain

Sounds legit.  That cop was just afraid of TRUE AMERICAN JUSTICE.

Junkenstein

Quote from: xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed) on April 25, 2015, 07:12:46 PM
Cop told me a story about how he gave a Sovereign Citizen a traffic ticket once. Then for about 6 months after him and his buddies stalked the cop and kept trying to give HIM an order to appear in some "sovereign court" at survivlist compound in the middle of the woods.

How did these idiots avoid being killed, exactly? Jail seems inevitable as a minimum.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 25, 2015, 08:44:37 PM

How did these idiots avoid being killed, exactly? Jail seems inevitable as a minimum.

Easy, they were white.

This is AMERICA.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Junkenstein on April 25, 2015, 08:44:37 PM

Never heard the end of the story. Maybe they did, maybe theyre still out there giving cops tickets for giving out tickets.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

LMNO

I mean, the gun I use most often is a .410 over-and-under shotgun (which is only slightly more powerful than an air rifle), and I still treat it as a WMD that could kill everything around me, even when it's broken open.

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube