News:

PD.com: Worse than that time when I conjured a handkerchief from that deaf kid's ear.

Main Menu

Discordian App?

Started by Jenne, February 10, 2011, 07:55:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Anyone thought of this yet?  A smartphone app that 1) you can NOT eat the menu 2) read the PD on 3) fap to WOMPage or 4) scream at Eris and/or play an Erisian version of Space Invaders?

...?

AFK

Should be a Starbuck's Pebble Test APP.  Cept, you'd probably have to call it something else so you don't get sued. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Placid Dingo

I have kallisti. It's the calendar. Also has the pd and electronic pope card in paid version.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Jenne

Phox

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on February 10, 2011, 08:02:31 PM
Should be a Starbuck's Pebble Test APP.  Cept, you'd probably have to call it something else so you don't get sued. 

Hey, they don't have a monopoly on the use of names of characters from Moby-Dick:evilmad:

Richter

LMNO asked the same a few years back.  It CAN be done, you jsut need iOS devkit / Android app devlopment stuff.  I also don't know if there's anything associated with getting things into Android marketplace apps.  As open as it is, I still uspect someone, somewhere, may eb waiting to screw you for money to put them there.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."