News:

It's funny how the position for boot-licking is so close to the one used for curb-stomping.

Main Menu

Al-Qaeda to Ahmadinejad: STFU, ASSHOLE!

Started by Jenne, September 29, 2011, 06:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/al-qaeda/8794924/Al-Qaeda-warns-Mahmoud-Ahmadinejad-to-stop-denying-911.html

:hashishim:
/
"Stop your bullshit conspiracy theories man, you're fucking up our chi street cred!"

Nephew Twiddleton

:lulz: what's up truthers? Hey did you hear the news?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on September 29, 2011, 11:51:32 PM
:lulz: what's up truthers? Hey did you hear the news?

Every now and again I run into one of those fuckers and I want to choke them.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Nephew Twiddleton

I appreciate them. It reminds me that there are insane people who just dont want to hear facts on the left too.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

I just think it's funny that AQ, in order to save global face since its world-wide reputation is that it's on its knees due to several blows to its power structure, it picks on "poor widdow Ahmadinejad" (who's seen as a mere figurehead in the Muslim world, by the way) since his posturing is embarassing them.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

God, I hope this degenerates into a bunch of ridiculous squabbling.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Jenne

It might already have...though since most tend to see Ahmadinejad as just a buffoon on the level of Dubya...might be one of those bitch-slappin' moments.