News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

America's Bleedin'

Started by Jenne, June 18, 2011, 06:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

America's bleedin'...she's had a great time.  She partied too hard, but what she came home with ain't worth a dime.

America's bleedin', and her shit's on the lawn.  She's selling to the highest bidder, cuz momma gotta pay the rent, and the good times--they'se gone.

America's bleedin', from the nose, from the jaw.  Her pimp gave her too much blow, so she could service her Johns.  She got a lil mouthy, and that shit's just not on.

America's bleedin', this time from the ass.  You know where this is going.  Dude, you don't even hafta ask.

America's bleedin', but it ain't from her heart.  She still gots what it takes...but shitfuckdamn, it don't last.

Meh, sorry if it blows.

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Jenne

Thankee.  Could have better rhythm.  Might fix it later.  Might not.  I'm feeling lazy.

Jenne

Meh, fixed a bit.

Also, ATTN AMURRICANS:  PULL UP YOUR PANTS, MOTHERFUCKERS.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

I see this as a spoken word piece with "The Lapdance is Always Better When the Stripper is Crying" by Bloodhound Gang playing quietly in the background.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIRâ„¢
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Jenne

Quote from: Cardinal Pizza Deliverance. on June 18, 2011, 07:40:08 AM
I see this as a spoken word piece with "The Lapdance is Always Better When the Stripper is Crying" by Bloodhound Gang playing quietly in the background.

I haven't heard that one.  Must look it up and listen.