OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Hoopla on May 12, 2015, 05:08:47 AM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 12, 2015, 03:22:43 AM
Banned new poster Billiam Poster for spamming a Terrance McKenna video about 300 times.  I deleted the ones I tripped across, can't be arsed to find the rest.

Can't say I didn't see something like this coming, but I admit to being surprised he shot his wad so fast.

Warned him.  Warning was basically laughed at.  So, he's gone.
Molon Lube

Faust

He was also spamming links on email and pm. Not sure if he was automated or some sort of troll.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Faust on May 12, 2015, 03:34:37 PM
He was also spamming links on email and pm. Not sure if he was automated or some sort of troll.

He responded to my PM with emotes, so I doubt he was automated.

He was from someplace near/in London, so might have been Tentasticle.
Molon Lube

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 12, 2015, 03:49:52 PM
Quote from: Faust on May 12, 2015, 03:34:37 PM

He responded to my PM with emotes, so I doubt he was automated.

He was from someplace near/in London, so might have been Tentasticle.

nah, tent wouldn't have been able to resist an opportunity to tell us how terrible we all are. Its probably just some random goof.

Doktor Howl

Hoopla is next for slander.

Don't think I've forgotten you, Canuck.
Molon Lube

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Doktor Howl

Not bitching or anything, but damn, this place is dead when Nigel's not around.
Molon Lube

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Doktor Howl on May 13, 2015, 03:40:45 AM
Not bitching or anything, but damn, this place is dead when Nigel's not around.
Yep, I miss her too.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

minuspace

Eh, clearly it's par for the adversarial curse because I actually enjoyed trying to show that Ternary Terrence segment to someone today - though I have no idea what OP's point may have been in the first place - that, and my target's rate of recognition was dubious, obviously.

EK WAFFLR

Poop, shit and crap.
FOUR FUCKING WEEKS course on how to apply for jobs. Sometimes I hate this welfare state thing.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

EK WAFFLR

Mind you, they pay private "counsellors" in the millions for these kinds of things, instead of paying for an education that I can actually use.

Waffles,
wants to be an electrician.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

[/b]

Reginald Ret

Quote from: LuciferX on May 13, 2015, 10:33:32 AM
Eh, clearly it's par for the adversarial curse because I actually enjoyed trying to show that Ternary Terrence segment to someone today - though I have no idea what OP's point may have been in the first place - that, and my target's rate of recognition was dubious, obviously.
Terrence can be worthwile, I usually like his stuff.
That spammer was a waste of pixels though.

Quote from: The All-Seeing Waffle on May 13, 2015, 10:44:00 AM
Poop, shit and crap.
FOUR FUCKING WEEKS course on how to apply for jobs. Sometimes I hate this welfare state thing.
I know how you feel, being treated like a dumbass as punishment for being unemployed is a great motivator to get a job. It would work somewhat better if there were actual jobs though.

Good luck with getting a free education, maybe set up some kind of fundme or kickstarter or something? Every little bit helps.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

EK WAFFLR

I'll have to do it part time, I think. Just have to get a job with more hours than the two I have now, first.

[/b]

Cain

I'm not posting much because I'm jobsearching.  Just so you know.

Faust

Quote from: Cain on May 13, 2015, 04:26:27 PM
I'm not posting much because I'm jobsearching.  Just so you know.

Good luck, hope you get the job in Oxford, I was there at the weekend, its lovely.