You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

OPEN BAR: NO CISNORMATIVE ELVEN PATRIARCHS ALLOWED

Started by Cain, January 22, 2015, 08:40:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axod

Quote from: Cain on April 04, 2015, 03:49:27 PM
Quote from: Standstill on April 04, 2015, 06:33:45 AM
So are there moderators on this forum or do we moderate ourselves?

Are there what now on the where now?
I know that of which it speaks.  Once, long ago, people released their recognizance to an ostensibly impartial arbitrator cum "moderator".  It was dark times.
just this

Cain

Quote from: axod on April 04, 2015, 08:01:55 PM

I know that of which it speaks.  Once, long ago, people released their recognizance to an ostensibly impartial arbitrator cum "moderator".  It was dark times.

I call bullshit.  It's a fairy story, like Santa Claus, or Simon Cowell.

axod

Quote from: Cain on April 04, 2015, 08:05:15 PM

I call bullshit.  It's a fairy story, like Santa Claus, or Simon Cowell.
Irrelevant, because they yearned for reason, anything that would distract them from the prison of their minds- to justify their self-imposed slavery.
just this

Doktor Howl

It depends if the filthy Irishman is around.  You can never tell with him.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

This board lasted almost a year without mods.  Then shit got ugly.  This was back in 2003...And the problem WAS the mods, not trolls.

Hugh, Eldora, Lauren.  Names to poop on.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

And then, and then, we learned to transcend interacting within the confines of arbitrary rules. And shit got really good.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

LMNO

And lo, verily, it came to be known: "Don't be a dick, unless you're really, really funny."

Freeky

Freeky

I've been sort of keeping up with you lot in here, but I feel all awkward at posting, so I don't say much.  But hi again, anyway.

Also, I've gotten into play testing for L5R.  I'm still on yesterday time, so right now is tomorrow!  Yay overnighting.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 05, 2015, 02:37:00 PM
And lo, verily, it came to be known: "Don't be a dick, unless you're really, really funny."

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Ben Shapiro

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on April 04, 2015, 05:23:38 AM
BTW did I tell you I saw SO MANY BEARCATS in Borneo? I thought of your wife.

Pretty sure it was Jewcat. She's a jealous type, and does not allow anyone but her dick in my ass.

Bruno

My career counselor is trying to talk me into going back to school. He can get me a little bit of financial aid ($4000) which is enough to cover most of tuition for the diploma I'm thinking about getting, which is for Graphic Design & Web Developing. It's just a diploma, not even an Associates degree, but they say they have a 75% placement rate, and according to BLS, it's a high employment growth industry, with about 25% of people doing it being self-employed.

Also, just from looking around the internet, it seems to be a bit friendlier to older workers than engineering. I'm about to turn 43, so that's a big factor.

So, yeah... Maybe. I'm gonna go talk to some people at the local community college next week to find out more.
Formerly something else...

Faust

Quote from: Doktor Howl on April 05, 2015, 04:56:09 AM

It depends if the filthy Irishman is around.  You can never tell with him.

I'm about, apart from activating accounts, haven't moderated anything in over a year, hasn't been much need to.
Sleepless nights at the chateau