Please take a stand against our terrible values

Main Menu

What this world needs right now....

Started by AFK, August 18, 2010, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juana

Quote from: Cramulus on August 18, 2010, 09:49:14 PM
Quote from: Hover Cat on August 18, 2010, 09:23:42 PM
Muse sold out to SMeyers and the Twihards. Can't listen anymore, especially after I figured out which song inspired Edward.

I put forth: Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94c7fdAxTas

so you don't like muse's music because stephanie myers likes muse's music? eh not the best reason to not like a band, but different strokes for different folks

it turns out muse isn't so crazy about twilight, btw
Her liking Muse doesn't really have anything to do with it. It has more to do with the fact that every time I listen to their stuff, Twilight flashes before my eyes. Like I said, I can tell you which song inspired Edward. That ruined it.

ETA: And thanks for the article. :)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

LMNO

I can't really listen to Muse simply because of the overused "really boost the gasp the singer makes as he struggles for breath in between the lines" schtick they do.