News:

Endorsement:  I am not convinced you even understand my concepts of moral relativity, so perhaps it would be best for you not to approach them.

Main Menu

I'M FUCKING SICK OF BACON

Started by BADGE OF HONOR, November 29, 2008, 12:21:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BADGE OF HONOR

IT'S GREAT IN MODERATION.

YOU ALL DISGUST ME.

THAT IS ALL.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nast

BUT TOO MUCH IS BETTER THAN NOT ENOUGH.
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Cainad (dec.)

I have a confession to make:

Eating too much fat in one sitting makes me feel ill.

Three strips next to my scrambled eggs is fine, thanks.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I can usually eat two or three strips in one sitting.

It's not the QUANTITY of bacon, though: it's the ineffable QUALITY.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

I believe two or three strips in one sitting qualifies as "moderation."

What's the disagreement here again? :?

Richter

Something about how much bacon we all eat, I think.

But hell, even when we perpetrated the woven / rolled bacon log, it was sliced before being put into the "Death Sandwiches".  The portion per person was reasonable.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Cainad (dec.)

I want to create a pention to ban bacon from our kitchens

Something about having to prep ourselfs against saturated fats which will use our cravings against us

Or  :?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I keep a large pot of bacon fat next to my stove and use it in lieu of oil in cooking.

Elder Iptuous

George Liquor will smite any of you that are badmouthing bacon in quantity, you unamerican skidmarks. :argh!:

BADGE OF HONOR

The turkey wrapped in bacon pushed me over the edge.

Dear Internet,

HAVE SOME FUCKING SHAME, FOR FUCK'S SAKE.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Messier Undertree

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cramulus

Okay Bacon is out

Waffles are in.

SWEET MERCIFUL FUCK I FUCKING LOVE WAFFLES

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT SHIT

Sir Squid Diddimus

Holy shit! I'd eat the fuck out of that bitch!!