News:

No, we're not mercenaries. We just carry weapons and kill things for the joy of the experience.

Main Menu

Me as Eris

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 08, 2009, 04:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 09, 2009, 11:39:57 AM
It's a very good likeness! Only your hair isn't quite like your hair but more like the hair of the Queen of the Netherlands. Which is fine, cause she has like this helmet hair always.

Oh! Did no one tell you Trip? Nigel is your Queen, and has been all along.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Payne on January 09, 2009, 12:14:43 PM
Quote from: Triple Zero on January 09, 2009, 11:39:57 AM
It's a very good likeness! Only your hair isn't quite like your hair but more like the hair of the Queen of the Netherlands. Which is fine, cause she has like this helmet hair always.

Oh! Did no one tell you Trip? Nigel is your Queen, and has been all along.

:lulz:

don't know what the deal is with the hair.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Triple Zero

oh.

that's okay then.

i guess i could have known because her daughter's named Little Orange.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Triple Zero on January 09, 2009, 03:27:55 PM
oh.

that's okay then.

i guess i could have known because her daughter's named Little Orange.

Holy shit i'm Queen of the Netherlands!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

hooplala

Nigel it's awesome!  The look on your face is priceless!
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: BAWHEED on January 09, 2009, 04:34:38 PM
Nigel it's awesome!  The look on your face is priceless!

:mrgreen:

hooplala

Did you sit for it, Nigel, or is it from a photo?
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

Lies

I like your boob Nigel.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

He posed me and took a photo and worked from that.

Thanks Lysergic. :lol:

fomenter

:D  nice primrose...
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The thought I was trying to hold when the picture was taken was "EAT IT OR YOU'LL GET IT THE OTHER WAY".

Raphaella

I really like this painting. I have been brooding over it for a few days though. I'm not sure why I like it but I really, really do. The more you admire it the more it takes you in. You were right when you said it was disturbing, but it's disturbing in a good way.

So where will it be hung? And what kind of frame should it have? I think a big chunky gold one with lots of carved flowers would work quite well. 
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ