News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

ATTN: iarmit

Started by Dysfunctional Cunt, August 17, 2011, 05:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dysfunctional Cunt

Every time I see your user name I see armpit......

:lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Khara on August 17, 2011, 05:40:41 PM
Every time I see your user name I see armpit......

I see "I arm it".  He's a fucking terrorist.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I see "larmit". Which makes me wonder what larm is. Is it a cross between lard and smarm?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Nigel on August 17, 2011, 05:54:20 PM
I see "larmit". Which makes me wonder what larm is. Is it a cross between lard and smarm?

Iarmit.

Iason.

Hmmm.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 17, 2011, 05:55:21 PM

Iarmit.

Iason.

Hmmm.

OH NOES!!!

:scared:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cain

It's short for lazy narm.

Doktor Howl

For you new people, Iason was an evil man that used to post here before Indianpolis got nuked.

He made a xylophone from live kittens and played it with a taser.  He shot gerbils into traffic with a PVC potato gun.  He blackmailed Mayor Walkup into choking skeeter in public on Congress Street.  He strangled Oakland (this is not an obscure sports reference).  He invented "reverse obstetrics".  He convinced Rick Perry to run for president.

He was a friend of mine and a colleague, but I have to say that the government did the right thing.

Society must be protected.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on August 17, 2011, 06:02:14 PM

It's short for lazy narm.

That entry made me laugh. Hard.

Cain

You should read all the examples.  From the literature section:

Quote"That's no chicken. It's evil manifest."

Nadezhda

This is like when my mom was having a brain-tumor seizure, and kept saying "tulip" to the paramedics.  It was... kind of jarring then, but it was memetic how we'd use the word after.  And then she died.

HAHAHHAA TULIP, HAAAAAAA!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on August 17, 2011, 06:15:11 PM
You should read all the examples.  From the literature section:

Quote"That's no chicken. It's evil manifest."

LMNO

Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 17, 2011, 06:03:49 PM
For you new people, Iason was an evil man that used to post here before Indianpolis got nuked.

He made a xylophone from live kittens and played it with a taser.  He shot gerbils into traffic with a PVC potato gun.  He blackmailed Mayor Walkup into choking skeeter in public on Congress Street.  He strangled Oakland (this is not an obscure sports reference).  He invented "reverse obstetrics".  He convinced Rick Perry to run for president.

He was a friend of mine and a colleague, but I have to say that the government did the right thing.

I love it when you do that.

Cain

I like seeing Dok referencing Foucault as well.

/purposefully missing the point

Doktor Howl

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on August 17, 2011, 07:13:42 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on August 17, 2011, 06:03:49 PM

I love it when you do that.

What, tell the horrible truth about Iason?
Molon Lube

iarmit

Hate to disappoint, but my moniker, is simply my first initial and a good
portion of my last name. You are free to draw what ever conclusions you wish  :mrgreen: