News:

There's only a handful of you, and you're acting like obsessed lunatics.

I honestly wouldn't want to ever be washed up on the shore unconscious on an island run by you lot.

Main Menu

groupthink clusterfuck nerdism

Started by ..y.E.R.M.O.M., September 07, 2005, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this is a discordian forum. Well if it is, what are all these ERIS damned Xist loving Yetti and subgenii doing here? These guys unfortunatly can't be Bobbies because the plot I see unfolding here is to insidious to have been actually thought of by the likes of them. I chose Discordianism over many other religeons because there was no "tithing" no copy rights. Also ERIS doesnt plaster her face all over everything.(The pictures I've seen around are of a close freind of hers and not actually her. She HATES press.)  
  Heres the way I see it:these fucking yetti and their underlings the subgenii have been promoting J.R. "Bob" Dobbs for a long time ON THIS SITE!!  Then "Bob" in turn promotes JHVH1 and his moronic good/evil duality.
  Don't get me wrong. I can see the alure of the Dobbs Head. The maniacle grin, the dots, the perfectly sculpted hair,...the dots... the dots...
::at this point Drutis begins drooling. Suddenly ERIS Herself appears to him through his pineal gland and slaps smartly him and says"SNAP OUT OF IT DRU". The dots, so mesmerizing... She slaps him again screaming" DON'T LET THE DOBBS HEAD TAKE YOU!!!!" Thanks babe. Say could you come back later and do that when there's not so many people watching. At which point she turns herself into a Zoloft commercial and leaves the St. Pope Dr. alone with.............................a bunch of fucking yetti and subgenii!  ::"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he begins his battle cry, "Hail ERIS! All hail DISCORDIA! Be nice to other people, they outnumber yo::For the next five minutes and five seconds Drutis"T.D." spouts cheesey kitchy inane Discordian sayings(which any 'True Discordian' should know is like sulfuric acid to yetti and subgenii brain cells)at such an alarming rate, Eminem looks over and says"Shit, if that guy had any rythm, I'd be out of a fucking job!"::
...keep prices down!.
"'I PICK THE GOD DAMNED terror of the fucking gods out of my  nose. Blah blah etc. etc.' Don't you guys realize we Discordians are 'THE GOD DAMNED terror of the gods'. We are the only ones who can do anything about this fucking stupid idea of the gods (the whole good/evil duality thing)and these ERIS damned subgenii would pick us out of ther noses like so many boogers. FUCK THAT DUMB SHIT! Hell I bet these guys masturbate(or feminate as the case may be)over the ERIS damned Dobbs Head every day.  I say we troll the shit out any subgenius posts on here. These fucking perverts and their Dobbs preaching bullshit need to go someplace else And while we're at it we should burn every subgenius book and peice of literature we can find!! But lets not stop there, we should take a page from the Koran and "kill the infidels.
  FUCK!!I'm almost through and I've stuck to the same topic the whole time. Quick say something REALLY inane.
  Learn how aliens known as "Orane Ones" actually impregnated Barb Bush and are the "real fathers" of George W.
  Learn about "MK Ultra" a C.I.A. mind control program that works with a combination of Anti-depressants and television.
  Learn about chem trails, chlorine and florine in our water, pesticides in our produce, hormones and anti-biotics in our meat and other attemps to poison and control us.
  The Council on Foreign Relations announced today their intention to stop"... all free enterprise by December 21st 2012."
  The Food and Drug Administration announced today that"Allfoods not containing F.D.&C.Yellow #5 will be illegal by December 21st 2010."
  The Drug Enforcement Agency announced today thier intention to make "...cafeine, nicotine, and alcohol illegal by December 21st 2008."
  The Central Intelligence agency announced today"Thats O.K., we intend to see you all dead by then."

St. Pope Dr.Drutis "The Destroyer" D.M.T, D.D.T, pHD, K.S.C.
Woodstock Cabal or Why Everone Requires Merry Operation Mindfuck

Disclaimer:We are not affiliated with the Church of Subgenius. In fact we have never heard of the Church of Subgenius..........or "Bob".

STAMP OUT BOB :evil:

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Fuck, they were right.I did it. I used the phrase "true Discordian".  Right after I hit the "Post button" ERIS beat me severely about the head and shoulders causing severe lacerations and contusions.  She even threatened to open my "third nostril" at which point she wasnt realy serious, she was just making a point.  I cant take it back but I would like to apologise to all who consider themselves Discordian.  Except for The Good Reverand Roger who told me not to. To him I say :P  :P  :P  :lol:

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.Fuck, they were right.I did it. I used the phrase "true Discordian".  Right after I hit the "Post button" ERIS beat me severely about the head and shoulders causing severe lacerations and contusions.  She even threatened to open my "third nostril" at which point she wasnt realy serious, she was just making a point.  I cant take it back but I would like to apologise to all who consider themselves Discordian.  Except for The Good Reverand Roger who told me not to. To him I say :P  :P  :P  :lol:

Not taking the bait, n00b.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

gnimbley

Now I understand why Kerry Thornley went batso. He took this shit
seriously.

Horab Fibslager

you measn you don't get on yoru knees in a drunken daze giving yoru soul to allah bin eris in return for getting laid next friday?

cuz if you don't don'
t bother, it don't work man

(mean bitch that she is)
Hell is other people.

Drunken Monkey Cabal

eris=teh slut

she puts it out to everybody

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: Horab Fibslageryou measn you don't get on yoru knees in a drunken daze giving yoru soul to allah bin eris in return for getting laid next friday?

cuz if you don't don'
t bother, it don't work man

(mean bitch that she is)
absolutely I do (except the part about being drunk)

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: DiL12aeris=teh slut

couldn't have said it better myself.

East Coast Hustle

:yawn:

the Russian judge gives you a 0/10

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this is a discordian forum.

What makes you think that?

It's CLEARLY a Bob Dole discussion forum

QuoteWell if it is, what are all these ERIS damned Xist loving Yetti and subgenii doing here?

Eris doesn't damn, yo. She cool. The SubGenii are alright. Mark Methowsburough, R. Crumb, and the guy from Firesign Theatre are all SubGenii. So take your FASCIST BULLSHIT somwehre else.

QuoteThese guys unfortunatly can't be Bobbies because the plot I see unfolding here is to insidious to have been actually thought of by the likes of them. I chose Discordianism over many other religeons because there was no "tithing" no copy rights. Also ERIS doesnt plaster her face all over everything.(The pictures I've seen around are of a close freind of hers and not actually her. She HATES press.)  
  Heres the way I see it:these fucking yetti and their underlings the subgenii have been promoting J.R. "Bob" Dobbs for a long time ON THIS SITE!!  Then "Bob" in turn promotes JHVH1 and his moronic good/evil duality.
  Don't get me wrong. I can see the alure of the Dobbs Head. The maniacle grin, the dots, the perfectly sculpted hair,...the dots... the dots...
::at this point Drutis begins drooling. Suddenly ERIS Herself appears to him through his pineal gland and slaps smartly him and says"SNAP OUT OF IT DRU". The dots, so mesmerizing... She slaps him again screaming" DON'T LET THE DOBBS HEAD TAKE YOU!!!!" Thanks babe. Say could you come back later and do that when there's not so many people watching. At which point she turns herself into a Zoloft commercial and leaves the St. Pope Dr. alone with.............................a bunch of fucking yetti and subgenii!  ::"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" he begins his battle cry, "Hail ERIS! All hail DISCORDIA! Be nice to other people, they outnumber yo::For the next five minutes and five seconds Drutis"T.D." spouts cheesey kitchy inane Discordian sayings(which any 'True Discordian' should know is like sulfuric acid to yetti and subgenii brain cells)at such an alarming rate, Eminem looks over and says"Shit, if that guy had any rythm, I'd be out of a fucking job!"::
...keep prices down!.
"'I PICK THE GOD DAMNED terror of the fucking gods out of my  nose. Blah blah etc. etc.' Don't you guys realize we Discordians are 'THE GOD DAMNED terror of the gods'. We are the only ones who can do anything about this fucking stupid idea of the gods (the whole good/evil duality thing)and these ERIS damned subgenii would pick us out of ther noses like so many boogers. FUCK THAT DUMB SHIT! Hell I bet these guys masturbate(or feminate as the case may be)over the ERIS damned Dobbs Head every day.  I say we troll the shit out any subgenius posts on here. These fucking perverts and their Dobbs preaching bullshit need to go someplace else And while we're at it we should burn every subgenius book and peice of literature we can find!! But lets not stop there, we should take a page from the Koran and "kill the infidels.
  FUCK!!I'm almost through and I've stuck to the same topic the whole time. Quick say something REALLY inane.
  Learn how aliens known as "Orane Ones" actually impregnated Barb Bush and are the "real fathers" of George W.
  Learn about "MK Ultra" a C.I.A. mind control program that works with a combination of Anti-depressants and television.
  Learn about chem trails, chlorine and florine in our water, pesticides in our produce, hormones and anti-biotics in our meat and other attemps to poison and control us.
  The Council on Foreign Relations announced today their intention to stop"... all free enterprise by December 21st 2012."
  The Food and Drug Administration announced today that"Allfoods not containing F.D.&C.Yellow #5 will be illegal by December 21st 2010."
  The Drug Enforcement Agency announced today thier intention to make "...cafeine, nicotine, and alcohol illegal by December 21st 2008."
  The Central Intelligence agency announced today"Thats O.K., we intend to see you all dead by then."

St. Pope Dr.Drutis "The Destroyer" D.M.T, D.D.T, pHD, K.S.C.
Woodstock Cabal or Why Everone Requires Merry Operation Mindfuck

Disclaimer:We are not affiliated with the Church of Subgenius. In fact we have never heard of the Church of Subgenius..........or "Bob".

STAMP OUT BOB :evil:

Sorry kid, it's Chinatown

Normally I'd give you a D, but you get a B for effort

also, read this if you haven't, yet
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell

Quote from: DiL12aeris=teh slut

She gives great head, too.
Chaplin Sinatra Fonzarelli, G.G.L.F., C.L.F., L.F.L.F., R.M.S.T.A., R.P.C.V., N.C.c., T.R.R.R., W.I.T.C.H., W.P.P., V.P.D.F.Y.S., S.C.U.M., I.G.R.S.A.F.D.S.K.S.K.J.J.J.S.Y.Y.D.F.D.K.D.S.F.K.S.D.K.J.L.K.F.G.K.S.D.G.G.J.R.J.S.T.S and other various divisions of the Maude Senger cabal of the Pantheo-Anametamystikhood of Eris Esoteric, and President for Life of the Holy Empire of Ayatollah Discordiolla

img]http://www.dontyouwantmebaby.com/fark/bond_077_hasselhoff_animate.gif[/img]

Shibboleet The Annihilator

Heh, she ever rim you? Good stuff, just insist she uses one of those "dental dams" because you never know where she's been.

hooplala

Monitors hurt my eyes . . . I can't read that much shit without getting splitting headache . . . and when I have a splitting headache I tend to take it out on old ladies with tiny dogs.

You don't want that, do you?

Edit.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: East Coast Hustle:yawn:

the Russian judge gives you a 0/10

8)
What makes you think I wanted any of you fucking yettis ERIS damned approval? :roll:

..y.E.R.M.O.M.

Quote from: Chaplin_Sinatra_Fonzarell
Quote from: ..y.E.R.M.O.M.Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought this is a discordian forum.

What makes you think that?

It's CLEARLY a Bob Dole discussion forum
Oh, well that certainly clears things up.