News:

Sometimes I rattle the cage and beat my head uselessly against its bars, but sometimes, I can shake one loose and use it as a dildo.

Main Menu

Don't let your eyes deceive you

Started by cris, July 25, 2012, 09:25:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cris

It has come to our attention that the magenta beast has gotten loose from its cage in fizzygrizzly and started leaving giant piles of steaming shit on your yard.

We are truly sorry for this inconvenience, but we wont clean up its mess. Its your problem now.
We have literally tried getting rid of it for years.

Just a heads up, it has the tendencies to act like a 16 year old girl, but we found out its really 57 years old and its name is Steve.
Its also very racist towards hispanics.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: cris on July 25, 2012, 09:25:05 PM
It has come to our attention that the magenta beast has gotten loose from its cage in fizzygrizzly and started leaving giant piles of steaming shit on your yard.

We are truly sorry for this inconvenience, but we wont clean up its mess. Its your problem now.
We have literally tried getting rid of it for years.

Just a heads up, it has the tendencies to act like a 16 year old girl, but we found out its really 57 years old and its name is Steve.
Its also very racist towards hispanics.

Chris, people here actually seem to "like" sexyfish though i wouldn't mind if you took her back.

Pretty please?

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Sir Bearington

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Sir Bearington

Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 26, 2012, 11:30:27 AM
Quote from: Sir Bearington on July 26, 2012, 10:51:32 AM
Quote from: Placid Dingo on July 26, 2012, 10:50:55 AM
I don't see the problem

I can barely see your post.

Well that was a low blow.

Whatcha want me to do about it?

Become a prostitute?