News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richter

If I could explain everything, I'd be published, and famous.

Also, she got it form someone, still trying to get the orig. author.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Luna

Quote from: Richter on November 09, 2011, 11:14:49 PM

Hey, you ARE famous.  I saw your picture on the wall, just the other day, down at the post office...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on November 10, 2011, 02:42:02 AM

Hey, you ARE famous.  I saw your picture on the wall, just the other day, down at the post office...

:spittake:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Suu on November 10, 2011, 03:29:39 AM
Quote from: Luna on November 10, 2011, 02:42:02 AM

:spittake:
:thanks:

Of course, I will be paying for that comment at practice tonight.  Note to self; extra padding.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

I think Bob and I are going to have a night alone in the corner. With a great sword.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Byron the Steampunk: You know those dildo ray guns they sell online? I bet you could make an awesome holster for one out of leather straps and a fleshlight.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Suu on November 10, 2011, 08:23:59 PM
Byron the Steampunk: You know those dildo ray guns they sell online? I bet you could make an awesome holster for one out of leather straps and a fleshlight.

:baby:

Juana

:lulz:

On the way home, the stepdad had talk radio on and this caught my attention:
"What's more important - football or morality? A weighty question, for sure. What is more important - football or our moral values? Call in at [local radio show number] and tell us."

In his defense, his personal response was "THIS IS APPALLING."

edited for grammarz
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on November 11, 2011, 01:37:06 AM
:lulz:

On the way home, the stepdad had talk radio on and this caught my attention:
"What's more important - football or morality? A weighty question, for sure. What is more important - football or our moral values? Call in at [local radio show number] and tell us."

In his defense, his personal response was "THIS IS APPALLING."

edited for grammarz

What the fuck kind of question is that?  It's only a few weeks to the superbowl.  FFS.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

It's probably about Penn State and the coach who got fired because he knew his 2d in command was raping boys in the locker room.  For years.

Juana

"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Jenne on November 11, 2011, 02:28:58 AM
It's probably about Penn State and the coach who got fired because he knew his 2d in command was raping boys in the locker room.  For years.

College ball isn't football, and doesn't count.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Jenne

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 11, 2011, 02:31:09 AM
Quote from: Jenne on November 11, 2011, 02:28:58 AM

College ball isn't football, and doesn't count.

No, but it speaks to the depravity that is the moral sinkhole of Conservative talk radio that they'd even DEBATE the rape of young boys vs. a coach's long standing career.

I mean...really?

Juana

The host was absolutely appalled by the whole thing, actually, but yeah, moral sinkhole that he even seriously asked the question of his listerner.

Jenne

Uh, he ACTED appalled.  I don't trust radio hosts any further than I can throw 'em.