News:

News:  0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 377 610 987 1597 2584 4181 6765 10946 17711 28657, motherfuckers.

Main Menu

Oh my lord.

Started by Subtract Eight!, June 20, 2011, 02:25:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Subtract Eight!

Oh yeah didn't see that.

And judging from all the swimming I'm sure there was a lot of showering going on.

I wonder if that was an auto-newsfeed item.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on June 21, 2011, 04:02:53 AM
Oh yeah didn't see that.

And judging from all the swimming I'm sure there was a lot of showering going on.

yeah, so that was creepy enough without you adding in the extra, unnecessary creepy.  

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Subtract Eight!

whatever. I was just agreeing, I can't help it anymore than you can help whatever you're trying to do here.
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   I\'ve subracted eight from tons of things.<br /><br />CANNA NUCCA GET A NAME CHANGE HURRR

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 21, 2011, 03:54:45 AM
soooooo..  no one else got the whole "Jewish people going to a "camp" and getting "tagged" with identifiers, particularly voluntarily", as really fucking creepy?

...no one?

The other implications are really, nothing more than the natural progression of RFID tech, no matter how fucking absurd.

Blew right past me.  That's even funnier.
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Disco Pickle on June 21, 2011, 04:05:30 AM
Quote from: Subtract Eight! on June 21, 2011, 04:02:53 AM
Oh yeah didn't see that.

yeah, so that was creepy enough without you adding in the extra, unnecessary creepy.  

The sad fact is, you just can't have too much creepy.

GOING TO THE SHOWERS, BRB!
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Disco Pickle

Quote from: Subtract Eight! on June 21, 2011, 04:31:45 AM
whatever. I was just agreeing, I can't help it anymore than you can help whatever you're trying to do here.

Meh, you're right..  I was being a bit overly sensitive about the whole thing considering the subject.

Pretty fucking  :lulz: :horrormirth: if I indulge my black comedy side.  

"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Idem

That's amazing.  I saw a TED talk where a guy talked about this exact kind of thing being widespread in the future.  Except, essentially, he was embracing the change and talking about a way in which it could achieve "good things" if handled properly (for instance, promoting exercise by giving points whenever someone runs for so-and-so length of time).

Don Coyote

Quote from: Idem on June 21, 2011, 04:44:06 AM
That's amazing.  I saw a TED talk where a guy talked about this exact kind of thing being widespread in the future.  Except, essentially, he was embracing the change and talking about a way in which it could achieve "good things" if handled properly (for instance, promoting exercise by giving points whenever someone runs for so-and-so length of time).

You just rand FIVE IRL MILES here are FIVE FARMVILLE TOKENS and THIRTY EXPERIENCE POINTS :lulz:

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 21, 2011, 04:45:24 AM

You just rand FIVE IRL MILES here are FIVE FARMVILLE TOKENS and THIRTY EXPERIENCE POINTS :lulz:

Beat me to it.

Or how about:

You weren't sick yesterday, we show you as being at Lake Patagonia.  My, my, aren't you a naughty boy?  A naught, unemployed, unemployable boy.
Molon Lube

Cramulus

ugh! I saw that one. The guy got all sweaty and out of breath talking about how they were going to offer monetary incentives for giving up your privacy. Creeeepy.

and then he ended it with, "but I'm not going to invent it. You are! Go!"

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 21, 2011, 04:52:46 AM

Beat me to it.

Or how about:

You weren't sick yesterday, we show you as being at Lake Patagonia.  My, my, aren't you a naughty boy?  A naught, unemployed, unemployable boy.

:lulz:

To further the "IRL stuff for E-stuff"
That really means that really fit people will sell their accounts to fat people for real money so the neckbeards can get their epic doombringers and maxed out stables without having to leave the basement.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cramulus on June 21, 2011, 04:58:00 AM

ugh! I saw that one. The guy got all sweaty and out of breath talking about how they were going to offer monetary incentives for giving up your privacy. Creeeepy.

That's stupid.

*looks at Twitter*

People give that shit away.

Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 21, 2011, 04:58:50 AM

Beat me to it.

Or how about:

That really means that really fit people will sell their accounts to fat people for real money so the neckbeards can get their epic doombringers and maxed out stables without having to leave the basement.

Do people really do that shit with WoW?  I mean, I know people are stupid, but that reads like an Onion article.
Molon Lube

Don Coyote

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 21, 2011, 05:00:48 AM
Quote from: Canis latrans securis on June 21, 2011, 04:58:50 AM

Beat me to it.

Or how about:

You weren't sick yesterday, we show you as being at Lake Patagonia.  My, my, aren't you a naughty boy?  A naught, unemployed, unemployable boy.

Do people really do that shit with WoW?  I mean, I know people are stupid, but that reads like an Onion article.

Yes they do. :lulz:

And then they get hacked by the person who sold the account, powerleveled it or sold them gold. Hacked to sell off everything for more gold to sell to people in WoW. :lulz:

I don't want to believe, but when I was playing I ran into too many players at max level who couldn't play the game, but yet had high high high end gear.