News:

There's a sucker born every minute... and you are right on time.

Main Menu

Limited Time Offer - Free Stuff

Started by gnimbley, August 24, 2004, 02:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fluffy

Marl Fublewonker

I just sent you my address to you Gnimbly. And one small note, I would prefer some extra horror books, if it's not any trouble.

President Bush

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position.'' —George W. Bush, as quoted by Molly Ivins, the San Francisco Chronicle, Jan. 21, 2000

"God loves you, and I love you. And you can count on both of us as a powerful message that people who wonder about their future can hear."—Los Angeles, Calif., March 3, 2004

MedeoPlusPlus

War on Horrorism! The Jihad is on!
1. e4             e5
2. Bc4           Bc5
3. Qf3           Ne7
4. Qxf7++

Rev Thwack

I got the package today....  Fluffy, I love you!
My balls itch...

Horab Fibslager

i should say to whoever is intereted but hasn't sent gnimbly a pm yet that  thre's some good stuff in these packages i got.../me rumages through pile.

cat's cradle by kurt vonnegut, and ultimate commentary on modern man and his madness,
hell's pavement a brilliant new novel in a maddned age where the brain is crammed with devils and angels the world with temptation and revelry and the women with fury and fun.
meeting the bear and appaling yetfascinating chronicle of an all otu racial war in america.
and galactic pot healer,  which has a pretty cool name.

and these beign a mere fraction of the fantastic stories  sent to me by this little magic gnome who has forever touched my heart, and the heart of my invisible fraggle horde.
Hell is other people.

gnimbley

Galactic Pot Healer is PKD.

And, yes, there are still boxes left with unknown goodies contained within.

Rev Thwack

My balls itch...

Trollax

Quote from: gnimbleyGalactic Pot Healer is PKD.

Hey Gnimbley? Sure you're not going to be mailing to Oz? It's not that expensive if the package is small.

fluffy

Quote from: Rev ThwackI got the package today....  Fluffy, I love you!

gnimbley

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

Hey Gnimbley? Sure you're not going to be mailing to Oz? It's not that expensive if the package is small.

There are some international envelopes that are reasonable. I can stuff
like five or six thin (that is, old sf and such) books into them. I have
already sent ones to Svedem and Canuckistan, so OZ wouldn't be a
problemo.

pm the gnome!

whatcha got to lose?

(except your anonymity. heh heh heh)

Horab Fibslager

pkd?
Hell is other people.

Rev Thwack

just beware of the possibilites of a rabbit getting ahold of your address and shipping you who knows what.... of course, who knows what can also be insanely great.
My balls itch...

Trollax

Quote from: gnimbleypm the gnome!

whatcha got to lose?

(except your anonymity. heh heh heh)

Well Bella had my old address and thwack has my current one (assuming he's sent the merchandise) so giving it to you and fluffy isn't much of a stretch, considering what I've gotten in the mail in the past...

chaosgraves:agentoferis

I would like to thank Gnimbly in advance for the gifts i am about to recieve. and I still owe Malaul a collage (sic?)( you know one of those cut and paste pictures) in "real" space, for the coffee coupon.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.