News:

PD.com: Taoism in a clown costume.

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Junkenstein

I just assumed he was getting his story and alibi straight for the inevitable knock from Yewtree.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

If I recall correctly, he was in The Great Rock n Roll Swindle, was he not?

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on December 18, 2013, 01:55:37 PM
If I recall correctly, he was in The Great Rock n Roll Swindle, was he not?

Yes, Bruce Forsyth played the role of Malcolm McLaren

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 18, 2013, 11:39:22 AM
I just assumed he was getting his story and alibi straight for the inevitable knock from Yewtree.

Brucie always struck me as having more of an eye for the tall, leggy blondes.  I mean, he does insist on having Tess Daly as his co-presenter/standing assistance.

Junkenstein

Blah blah Rob Ford blah
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25424751

I wouldn't even mention it apart from the video with him "Dancing". Enjoy. If there's a context that makes this appropriate, please feel free not to tell me. I'm assuming his apology was done in interpretive dance and don't want to be wrong.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

hooplala

It's called the Danse Macabre, and it's how all Canadian city council meetings end. Sorry to burst your bubble.
"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Telarus

Texas police can get search warrants based on the 'prediction of a future crime,' judge notes
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/18/texas-police-can-get-search-warrants-based-on-the-prediction-of-a-future-crime-judge-notes/

(Note that the ruling depends on the "independent source doctrine" which we saw pop up with the CIA/DEA shenanigans.)

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Telarus on December 19, 2013, 05:23:29 PM
Texas police can get search warrants based on the 'prediction of a future crime,' judge notes
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/18/texas-police-can-get-search-warrants-based-on-the-prediction-of-a-future-crime-judge-notes/

(Note that the ruling depends on the "independent source doctrine" which we saw pop up with the CIA/DEA shenanigans.)

Since when did the Constitution ever apply here? Cibolo just passed an ordinance prohibiting the sale of alcohol within 300 feet of a church or school. Yee haw.  :x

In other news:
http://www.northjersey.com/obituaries/Goldstein_publisher_of_Screw_magazine_dies_in_NY.html

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

The Good Reverend Roger

I love the test case.  We didn't have a warrant to search, but we found stuff anyway, and on that basis we went and got a warrant.

:lulz:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Junkenstein

This is going to be great at court. "Presumed innocent until proved guilty however he's here because we have evidence that he's guilty. So sentencing...."

Between this, the pussy riot and bitcoin threads, it's like all my comedy wishes coming true.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Junkenstein on December 20, 2013, 08:14:28 AM
This is going to be great at court. "Presumed innocent until proved guilty however he's here because we have evidence that he's guilty. So sentencing...."

Between this, the pussy riot and bitcoin threads, it's like all my comedy wishes coming true.

We don't run around wasting our time arresting innocent people.

If you have a problem with that statement, maybe you have something to hide.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

minuspace

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 19, 2013, 09:20:47 PM

Since when did the Constitution ever apply here? Cibolo just passed an ordinance prohibiting the sale of alcohol within 300 feet of a church or school. Yee haw.  :x

In other news:
In Cibolo, said ordinance does not apply to DEA agents, unless otherwise specified, entrapment does not constitute standard operating procedure, in Cibolo...

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LuciferX on December 21, 2013, 03:30:12 AM

In other news:
In Cibolo, said ordinance does not apply to DEA agents, unless otherwise specified, entrapment does not constitute standard operating procedure, in Cibolo...

In Cibolo, they don't use them fancy three-syllable words.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 04:45:05 AM

In other news:

Which is why they pronounce the name of the town "siblow".

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 21, 2013, 04:53:43 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 04:45:05 AM

In other news:

Which is why they pronounce the name of the town "siblow".

Precisely.
They DO use three syllables for the county name, though. "Guada-loop".  :x