News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Random News Stories

Started by Thurnez Isa, December 29, 2006, 04:11:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 04:58:51 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 21, 2013, 04:53:43 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 04:45:05 AM
Quote from: LuciferX on December 21, 2013, 03:30:12 AM
Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 19, 2013, 09:20:47 PM
Quote from: Telarus on December 19, 2013, 05:23:29 PM
Texas police can get search warrants based on the 'prediction of a future crime,' judge notes
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/18/texas-police-can-get-search-warrants-based-on-the-prediction-of-a-future-crime-judge-notes/

(Note that the ruling depends on the "independent source doctrine" which we saw pop up with the CIA/DEA shenanigans.)

HO HO HO, MERRY CHRISTMAS.

Since when did the Constitution ever apply here? Cibolo just passed an ordinance prohibiting the sale of alcohol within 300 feet of a church or school. Yee haw.  :x

In other news:
In Cibolo, said ordinance does not apply to DEA agents, unless otherwise specified, entrapment does not constitute standard operating procedure, in Cibolo...

In Cibolo, they don't use them fancy three-syllable words.

Which is why they pronounce the name of the town "siblow".

Precisely.
They DO use three syllables for the county name, though. "Guada-loop".  :x

That's pretty high tone.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 21, 2013, 05:08:23 AM
Texas police can get search warrants based on the 'prediction of a future crime,' judge notes
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/12/18/texas-police-can-get-search-warrants-based-on-the-prediction-of-a-future-crime-judge-notes/

(Note that the ruling depends on the "independent source doctrine" which we saw pop up with the CIA/DEA shenanigans.)

Since when did the Constitution ever apply here? Cibolo just passed an ordinance prohibiting the sale of alcohol within 300 feet of a church or school. Yee haw.  :x

In other news:
In Cibolo, said ordinance does not apply to DEA agents, unless otherwise specified, entrapment does not constitute standard operating procedure, in Cibolo...

Precisely.

That's pretty high tone.

I bet they can do gazintas just purty as Jethro.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

minuspace

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on December 21, 2013, 06:26:00 AM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 21, 2013, 05:08:23 AM

In other news:

Precisely.

That's pretty high tone.

I bet they can do gazintas just purty as Jethro.
Both brass and wood-winds wax fantastic, I hear.

Payne

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 21, 2013, 03:18:20 AM
Quote from: Junkenstein on December 20, 2013, 08:14:28 AM
This is going to be great at court. "Presumed innocent until proved guilty however he's here because we have evidence that he's guilty. So sentencing...."

Between this, the pussy riot and bitcoin threads, it's like all my comedy wishes coming true.

We don't run around wasting our time arresting innocent people.

If you have a problem with that statement, maybe you have something to hide.

This is one of the most chillingly TruthfulTM statements I have ever read.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Just saw this.  :eek:

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In other news:
http://www.northjersey.com/obituaries/Goldstein_publisher_of_Screw_magazine_dies_in_NY.html

Sooo... grocery store near a school or church can't sell wine or beer? WTF? What happens when a new school or church opens, do all the grocery stores have to stop selling wine and beer?
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Salty

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

ALL THAT FREE POWER IS IRRISPONSIBLE.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 22, 2013, 04:35:18 AM

In other news:
http://www.northjersey.com/obituaries/Goldstein_publisher_of_Screw_magazine_dies_in_NY.html

Sooo... grocery store near a school or church can't sell wine or beer? WTF? What happens when a new school or church opens, do all the grocery stores have to stop selling wine and beer?

That's not specified. They haven't even updated their website, the most recent thing I could find was the election flyer. http://www.cibolotx.gov/Search/Results?searchPhrase=alcohol%20church&page=1&perPage=10

I don't think they've thought it out that far.  :lol:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

inode_buddha

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/27/new-york-nsa-phone-surveillance/4219055

"NEW YORK (AP) — A federal judge on Friday found that the National Security Agency's bulk collection of millions of Americans' telephone records is legal and a valuable part of the nation's arsenal to counter the threat of terrorism."
C|N>K

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: inode_buddha on December 27, 2013, 05:13:54 PM
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/12/27/new-york-nsa-phone-surveillance/4219055

"NEW YORK (AP) — A federal judge on Friday found that the National Security Agency's bulk collection of millions of Americans' telephone records is legal and a valuable part of the nation's arsenal to counter the threat of terrorism."

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Cain

All those two possible terrorist plots, which had more to do with American citizens financing terrorism overseas, were a vital threat to national security and totally justify re-routing the entire internet traffic through Fort Meade.  No, really.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Cain on December 27, 2013, 05:47:38 PM
All those two possible terrorist plots, which had more to do with American citizens financing terrorism overseas, were a vital threat to national security and totally justify re-routing the entire internet traffic through Fort Meade.  No, really.

I think we do this sort of shit because we've forgotten how to do anything else.   :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 27, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's NECESSARY to spy on Americans!

Nobody remembers what Watergate was about, do they?

Odibex Grallspice

Sure. Watergate was about Liddy eating rats to concur his fear of them.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Nigel's Red Velveteen Skinmeat Snacks on December 27, 2013, 06:29:00 PM
Quote from: Dirty Old Uncle Roger on December 27, 2013, 05:26:20 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's NECESSARY to spy on Americans!

Nobody remembers what Watergate was about, do they?

Never heard of the guy.   :lulz: