News:

Revenge is a dish best served salty, sterile, wet and warm.

Main Menu

BLOW-BY-BLOW PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE COVERAGE THREAD

Started by tyrannosaurus vex, October 03, 2012, 11:52:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WHO IS WINNING AT THIS MOMENT?

BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA II
1 (4.2%)
MILTON MILLIONS ROMNEY JR.
2 (8.3%)
THE TERRORISTS
7 (29.2%)
THE MACHINE™
18 (75%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Voting closed: October 10, 2012, 11:52:01 PM

Cain

So Romney accused Obama of trickle-down government and Obama accused Romney of top-down economics.

STOP MIXING METAPHORS U GUYZ.

LMNO

What pissed me off the most is both guys were spewing inaccuracies and false data all over the damn place, and none of that was addressed.  If they wanted to stay on their two-minute message delivery service, they couldn't break down the other guy's argument in any substantial way.  Fact checkers these days must feel like the guy in a parade who has to sweep up after the elephants.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

Unlike you slackers I was at work during the debate, being productive...

...by discussing anal thermometers and vibrators that sync to your iPod.

:hammer:
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 04, 2012, 12:37:04 PM
What pissed me off the most is both guys were spewing inaccuracies and false data all over the damn place, and none of that was addressed.  If they wanted to stay on their two-minute message delivery service, they couldn't break down the other guy's argument in any substantial way.  Fact checkers these days must feel like the guy in a parade who has to sweep up after the elephants.

True, all they're doing is blowing smoke up everybody's asses. It was fun watching Romney almost piss himself, though.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

When did that happen?  I admit, I only saw the last half hour, but what I saw was Romney taking cheap shots and lying his face off, and Obama pretty much eating shit and stuttering.

Cain

I never realised Kabuki theatre was so popular in America.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Eater of Clowns

Jim Lehrer was the American people last night.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

I felt bad for him, the way I felt bad for my Grandfather as he tried to program the VCR.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on October 04, 2012, 02:59:44 PM
I felt bad for him, the way I felt bad for my Grandfather as he tried to program the VCR.

And the president's quaalude problem really has to be addressed.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Lehrer must be about 80. It's often too easy to run over an old guy like that.  :sad:
Reviewing the whole thing now. "CLEAN" coal, hahaha.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7424244n
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

tyrannosaurus vex

In the future they won't even pretend the debates are about anything substantive. Instead of a stage, there'll be a boxing ring. And instead of questions, they'll just have a meter to see how loud the crowd gets every time one of the candidates says something. And instead of sentences, they'll speak in slogans.

Oh wait, that isn't the future.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Cain

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on October 04, 2012, 03:09:52 PM
Lehrer must be about 80. It's often too easy to run over an old guy like that.  :sad:
Reviewing the whole thing now. "CLEAN" coal, hahaha.
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7424244n

I don't think it's got anything to do with age.

If you're too scrutizing, then regardless of who gets in, they'll remember how you tried to screw them over.  Goodbye White House access, "off the record" talks with administration insiders and "anonymous" tipoffs.  You'll be blacklisted, it's that simple.

Bu🤠ns

Was it just me or did Obama seem a little under the weather?