News:

Nothing gets wasted around here

Main Menu

Millions of Screaming Yahoos, Part 10: Swarthy types.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, June 24, 2004, 06:45:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Trollax

Roger, please tell me you've done something deliciouisly awful to crazy steve?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDRoger, please tell me you've done something deliciouisly awful to crazy steve?

I wish I could, but all I did was stare at him until he slunk away.  What can I say?  It was like 105 in the shade, and I am not the young man I used to be.

Besides, I have to save some for Cheryl.  Crazy Steve is slated to be part of her training.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Trollax

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger
Quote from: St. Trollax, ODDRoger, please tell me you've done something deliciouisly awful to crazy steve?

I wish I could, but all I did was stare at him until he slunk away.  What can I say?  It was like 105 in the shade, and I am not the young man I used to be.

Besides, I have to save some for Cheryl.  Crazy Steve is slated to be part of her training.

And then Make Millie her pet project?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

No, Millie is better left alone.  She's truly hopeless, and harmless most of the time.

Trollax

Quote from: St. Trollax, ODD

No, Millie is better left alone.  She's truly hopeless, and harmless most of the time.
pity

Guido Finucci

I'll be keen to know what the judge says, if you'd be so good as to indulge me.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Guido FinucciI'll be keen to know what the judge says, if you'd be so good as to indulge me.

I think Saleem believes I have pull.  I don't.

I'll keep you informed.

Guido Finucci

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerI think Saleem believes I have pull.  I don't.
I'll keep you informed.

Thanks. I am keen to hear the Judge's take on the whole thing.

Bella

I'm happy to hear that you're teaching Cheryl how to maintain a car, as well as how to drive one.

And even happier to hear that Crazy Steve is also part of her training. :twisted:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerSameer got into his car, and drove off.  About 10 minutes later, Crazy Steve walked over, and said, "So, what did the sand-nigger want?".
CS...WOW
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis
Quote from: The Good Reverend RogerSameer got into his car, and drove off.  About 10 minutes later, Crazy Steve walked over, and said, "So, what did the sand-nigger want?".
CS...WOW

Oh yeah. I have heard that, even in Chicago.

And then there was the time I went into a British Expat bar and overheard the Owner and some other chap call the Palestinians 'desert Irish' in the same tone. People are fucked up. Let's burn them.
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Bella

just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

kmandibles

No, no. Clearly he is in need of more.

*watches as tanker full of napalm backs up and makes BWEEP BWEEP noises*
Hello creature. How are you today?

Fucking capital U's! Treasonous bastards!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCOh yeah. I have heard that, even in Chicago.

Everywhere you go, there are Yahoos.