News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

What I want.

Started by Pope Lucifer KSC, April 11, 2004, 09:30:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want?

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: April 11, 2004, 09:30:19 AM

Pope Lucifer KSC

All that I want is Beauty and Peace. Harmony. Forests to lose myself in with my friends. Lands where I can live out my dreams with impunity. I want to be able to be myself. I want to be in an environment that expresses my inner self. I just want a forest a rose and a lover.

What does each one of You want...?
"If life deals you a bad hand...cheat"
-Great Teacher Onizuka

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pope Lucifer KSCAll that I want is Beauty and Peace. Harmony. Forests to lose myself in with my friends. Lands where I can live out my dreams with impunity. I want to be able to be myself. I want to be in an environment that expresses my inner self. I just want a forest a rose and a lover.

What does each one of You want...?

I want a giant battle robot that spits flame, and can crush a city bus.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Bella

Demonica is eavesdropping via the telephone right now.
She says that all she's ever wanted is a really good pair of X-Ray specs.
It's true....that's all she ever wanted when she was kid.

PS: What I want is secret so I can't tell you.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

BADGE OF HONOR

The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

mobbing

Quote from: Wenchmaster KI want chocolate.

I have tons of easter chocolate bunnys. I ll give you some

I want nothing

but to be honest. I want to have some voodoo skills or telekinesis, whatever

beeing able to crawl on the walls would be cool too
sigerm halkret meg tenibran kelfe zramt
favourite comic strip

SMFabal

I only want to want everything I have ...
SMFabal, High Pope of CoCK, PSP, CW, KSC, FP, GH, MORBJ

Q: How serious are you about this whole "Discordian" thing?
A: A blue fish Tuesday!
Q: No really, it this, like, deeply philosphical, or just a huge joke?
A: Yes.

Trollax

All I want  is everything

But seeing as how I'd have nowhere to put it. I'll settle for 100 billion dollars with which to be with the one I love, colonise mars and set up a resource-based anarcho-capitalist economy based off proudhonic values (oxymoronic to you, but it makes sense to me) where we would set up a space elevator and mine the asteroid belt and drive every multinational corporation out of business... Firing mass drivers into the moon to make a point if they want to get shitty. Then when everything costs what it costs in the natural order of things we can start on social changes as well...

But I'll stell settle for my house on the hill and a handmade bed to make love to my future wife in...

BADGE OF HONOR

Still want chocolate.
The Jerk On Bike rolled his eyes and tossed the waffle back over his shoulder--before it struck the ground, a stout, disconcertingly monkey-like dog sprang into the air and snatched it, and began to masticate it--literally--for the sound it made was like a homonculus squatting on the floor muttering "masticate masticate masticate".

Bella

I always want chocolate.
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

BADGE OF HONOR

Verthaine

A good woman I can settle down with and make lot's of magic together
Vincent Sebastian Verthaine, K.S.C.
Omni-Belevolent Poly- Father of Hedonism In Black of The Erisian Holy City of the Discordian Parish of New Orleans.

Goddess-Son of Sssbela,Prophetess of Doom

Pastor of the Church of Eris,New Orleans

Malaria test subject #777

Love seems to kick my ass every single time.
I'm going to have to think of something else I want, instead.
A lab accident in the sperm bank made me what I am today.

Malaul

I want freedom, to be me, and not get shit for it
Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

moron wang

aaw... io wanteth waat i get and what i get is waht i nede atn what i need i s what i watn

To turn my back forever on conscious thought, and to dream endlessly.