News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

What Australia really needs is some love

Started by Placid Dingo, November 19, 2011, 08:17:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Placid Dingo

Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

wudgar

hot sweaty accepting credit cards kind of love
Shameless whoring; www.zazzle.com/wudgar

Placid Dingo

Ok, I only posted the link so I understand it might not be clear what the issue is.

The issue here is of making the Visa process easier for sex workers to get into the country to work. The main question is, what kind if effect will this have on sex trafficking- will is help prevent it, or will it encourage it? Australia, for it's wealth and proximity to SE Asia is already a major designation country for sex trafficking, and 13/14 cases of sex trafficking had direct links to the legal sex industry.

For the record, there are legal brothels here.
Haven't paid rent since 2014 with ONE WEIRD TRICK.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Well, OK,  the one chick has a point that forcing them out of legal channels is a problem. I just shudder at the idea that women will become sex workers in order to secure visas.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."