News:

PD.com: You wont believe our bullshit

Main Menu

ATTN Nigel

Started by the last yatto, October 25, 2010, 09:49:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

Ever heard of the Portland band the shiny things? Just saw em on 'trading spouses'  :lulz:

Ps I have two days before the troll this saturday off work,
so maybe help with the fort and make banners?

Maybe bribe you with dinner if I can't find a ride home from olympia (mrs has to work Saturday)
and I havnt gotten my cousin's contact info and any friends I bribe here might have to stay down there Friday night. My asain friend works construction so he might be able to help, but I havnt asked him
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on October 25, 2010, 09:49:19 PM
Ever heard of the Portland band the shiny things? Just saw em on 'trading spouses'  :lulz:

Ps I have two days before the troll this saturday off work,
so maybe help with the fort and make banners?

Maybe bribe you with dinner if I can't find a ride home from olympia (mrs has to work Saturday)
and I havnt gotten my cousin's contact info and any friends I bribe here might have to stay down there Friday night. My asain friend works construction so he might be able to help, but I havnt asked him

Ah shit, we can't go to Olympia on Saturday; my car died and so I told the kids we'd go to a pumpkin carving party. :( Never heard of that band...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

the last yatto

Well :P

O well zombie lincoln must find a throne. Himself
Saving the banner and posterboard for election day too
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I was kinda hoping that my car would be fixed by now, but the part costs $300, soooo...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

snow bomb

With the disclaimer, none of you know me.

This thread makes me really miss living in Portland.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

It's like a Discordian party, ALL THE TIME!  :horrormirth:

the last yatto

<grin> I just had an idea that would make the cones seem  :kingmeh:

the last yatto

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 26, 2010, 08:29:33 AM
I was kinda hoping that my car would be fixed by now, but the part costs $300, soooo...

Same one you took to eriszona?

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on October 27, 2010, 01:16:06 AM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 26, 2010, 08:29:33 AM

Same one you took to eriszona?

Naw, that car never made it back. It's stranded in Bishop, CA.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Pēleus on October 27, 2010, 01:13:48 AM
<grin> I just had an idea that would make the cones seem  :kingmeh:

eek! :scared:

the last yatto

Quote from: Pēleus on October 27, 2010, 01:13:48 AM
<grin> I just had an idea that would make the cones seem  :kingmeh:

IF EOT

Or anyone else

WANTS

To know what I have planned, pm me a promise you won't tell her